Chapter 59. Bernard's Great Idea

I whipped my head round to Bernard. "Idea?!" I cheerfully exclaimed.

He turned to Lucy. "Why don't you try your magic?" Bernard asked.

Dad beamed. "What do you say, Luce?"

Lucy thought for a second. "Do you think it will work?"

I smiled. "The question is, do you?"

Bernard smiled. "You got this, Luce."

Lucy nodded. "Hmm, ok."

Jack Frost chuckled as Lucy was slowly approaching him. "Ok, this is what your all reduced to? Sending a little girl to save the day, are we? What you gonna do? Adorablize me? Sweet me to submission!? Cute me to death? Make me change my...ways!!" He sneered.

Lucy wrapped her arms around Jack and gave him the warmest hug a child could ever give.

I grinned at Lucy, no child could ever hug Jack Frost, well most. It was the cutest thing ever, even if she was hugging THE Jack Frost.

"Hey...I fell so strange, it's so...gushy inside." Jack said, his cheeks growing the slightest of pink. Cracks began forming across his ice-cold suit and then falling onto the ground. "Do I smell suntan lotion? I feel so...tropical! Miguel, dos platos de nachos, por favor!!" Jack exclaimed before going back into real life. "WHAT'S HAPPENING TO MEEEEE!!!???" He shrieked, meanwhile also being happy about it; which we all couldn't really tell.

Lucy grinned. "I'm warming your heart." Lucy explained, in an easy way.

"But they told me it couldn't be done!" Jack gasped.

"But they didn't know about magical hugs." Lucy smirked.

The last bit of ice came of Jack, he looked like a whole new person!

"I think I like it!" Jack grinned.

Everyone smiled.

Suddenly, I noticed mum and Neal were not covered in ice anymore, I grinned.

"MUM! DAD!" Lucy exclaimed, running in for a hug with her parents.

"Lucy!" Mum exclaimed.

"Mum, Neal!" I ran over. "I'm so glad your ok, well I hope you are." I gave them a massive hug.

"Group hug!!" Neal exclaimed.

Everyone gave a hug to each other.

"Oh, Scott. It's time." Carol turned to dad.

"Oh, it's 10:00." Dad chuckled, looking at his watch.

"No, it's time to deliver the package."

"No? Midnight, as usual." Dad said.

"No, it's time to deliver the PACKAGE." Carol explained.

"Mhm." Dad said, then realisation hit. "Ohhhh, IT'S TIME TO DELIVER THE PACKAGE!"