Chapter 49. The Past Comes To Future

-3RD PERSON-

-13 YEARS AGO-

As Santa and Jack Frost fell from the sky, Santa heard a quite familiar sound.

"Ho! Ho! Ho!

He looked around and gasped, this was the night Scott Calvin put on the red coat. Jack Frost totally fooled Santa into regretting becoming Santa, gone back 13 years in time.

"Hey, you!" The icy-man Jack Frost yelled.

The current Santa 13 years ago turned around in shock and fell from the roof. "Ho-Ho! Uh oh!" He screamed.

Jack Frost grinned as the other Santa disappeared, leaving a suit behind. He began walking as quick as he could to the suit and then tackled Santa to the ground.

"Get off me! Blubber-ball!" He exclaimed.

"I WILL NOT LET YOU PUT ON THE COAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Santa yelled, pinning him to the ground.

"Oh, yeah? Watch me!" Jack Frost chuckled.

Santa stood up and made a run to the suit. "Don't even think about it, Jack!" He shouted, running.

Suddenly, Jack Frost smacked him in the face with a shovel and grabbed the coat, grinning.

Santa got up, in pain and groaned. "You hit me with a shovel!" He exclaimed.

Jack Frost tightened the belt and smiled. "Adios Fatty!"

"No! No!!!!!!! No!!!!!!! Frost, NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"