Chapter 2 Christmas Eve

"Y/N!"

"Y/N!!!" 

I groaned with my eyes still closed and Charlie shaking me. "yes bud?" I asked still trying to process what my boyfriend did last night.

"I heard a clatter!" I looked at Charlie. "huh? Charlie, it's too early go back to bed. And stop shouting..."

"But It could be Santa!"

"What the heck is that suppose to mean-"

'THUD'

"How many hot chocolates did we have again?" I asked.

"Told you so." Chuckled Charlie.

"Alright" I said getting out of bed. "Let's go tell dad." I chuckled trying not to show how scared I actually was. I picked Charlie up. 

As we got to dad's room who was 10 seconds down the hall. 

"Charlie, don't jump on dad-" Too late. "Well, you didn't kill him!" I giggled.

"Dad! Dad!" My brother began furiously shaking my father.

Dad was clearly still only partially awake.

"We heard a clatter!"

I smirked and nodded. Mouthing, "a thud." To get dad understanding more, plus he was half asleep. 

"Go back to bed,  Y/N may even tell you a story if your lucky." 

A 2nd thud was heard from the roof. "Told you...Maybe it's Santa!" Dad then jolted up.

Charlie was picked up by dad and placed in my arms. "Stay here, and don't let Charlie escape." I watched dad run downstairs. "Yes Sir!" I laughed. Then turned to face Charlie. "Does he honestly believe I would follow those rules? Every week, I have detention." (It was accurate) I winked at Charlie. "Is that good or bad?" I remained silent. "Doesn't matter..."

After a few moments, I started walking downstairs with Charlie. 

I grabbed Charlie's coat and put his boots on. "All on?" I smiled. Charlie nodded. I just put my cardigan on and my boots over my nighty. "Do you want your hat, buddy?"

He  shook his head. "Alright then" I went outside, holding Charlie's hand.

A dead or nearly dead man was lying in the snow when I gasped in shock. He was dressed in a vivid red suit with white fluffy embellishments. He also had a beard...NO REINDEERING WAY!

"Most normal Christmas ever. We should come to dad's house more for killing sprees!!" I sarcastically said. 

"I did not kill him."

"Then what did you do? Marry him?"

"No!" 

"Had kids with him?"

Dad ignored my comment.

"That's Santa! Well, was Santa"

Dad ignored Charlie's comment to, and stepped close to the 'so called Santa'. I was still confused who this man was...Santa isn't real, or was he!? "Just to say dad, you are going to jail and you are officially a murderer." Dad rolled his eyes. "No, I didn't...I hope, He's hopefully got some ID on him." Dad said, going on his knees. The wind got a little bit windier, my (hc) hair was blowing through the wind. Dad looked in the man's pocket. "This is messed up..." I muttered, dad must have heard me, because he soon rolled his eyes. I looked at Charlie. "How are people not awake?" I facepalmed. Dad must have been getting annoyed. "Y/N, can you just be quiet for a    bit, please!" I just rolled my eyes. "Sir, if you can here me, I am looking for your identification." Dad mentioned looking for his ID.