Chapter 56. I Love You

-1ST PERSON-

-PRESENT-

We were in the place where we were before, my arms rapped round Bernard's neck.

I grinned. "Darling!" I exclaimed.

"Snowflake!" He grinned.

I gave him the biggest hug in the world. "Gosh, I missed you and I love you."

Bernard smiled. "I missed you too and I also love you."

I kept kissing his face, I saw noticed Bernard's eyes began to fill with tears, I hugged him again, his head in my neck as I rubbed his back. "Don't worry, I'm here now."

He chuckled. "I honestly thought I'd loose you, forever."

I smiled. "Nothing can tear us apart." I pulled him out of the hug and kissed him.

Bernard then realised something. "Frost!"

"In-laws!"

"The workshop!"

"The elves!"

"Santa!"

"Carol!"

"Reindeer!"

"Toys!"

We ran as fast as we could to find them all.

We finally reached the workshop and turned to each other. "I think everything's ok." Bernard nodded.

I sighed. "I hope."

"Elves?" Dad called.

"What is he doing? He does know the in-laws aren't suppose to know." Bernard said.

"He knows what he's doing." I took Bernard's hand.

"Elves!" Dad exclaimed. "Stop working for a minute." Dad waited. "I'd like you all to say 'hello' to the in-laws!"

"Hello, in-laws!!" The elves cheerfully exclaimed.

"Hello." Sylvia kindly smiled.

"How ya'll doing?" Bud looked around like, these are 'elves'?

Bernard walked over to dad. "I hope you got a plan for this."

Dad nodded. "Yeah, I do."

I walked over. "You better do." I chuckled, I noticed Sylvia who was looking around in awe. "Oh, my." She gasped.

Dad turned to us. "Guys, I'm so sorry, for making you all stressed and stuff."

I smiled and hugged dad. "You really mean a lot to me dad."

Dad smiled. "So do you."

As I pulled out the hug, dad looked at me. "I promise I'll be a better father."

I looked at him. "Thank you."

Dad then looked at Bernard. "I promise I'll be a better Santa and a better father-in-law."

"Wait- really?" Bernard grinned. "Thank you so much, Santa!"

Sylvia looked at me. "D-does that mean your an elf?" Sylvia asked.

"I'm afraid so." I grinned, not being ashamed at all.

Bernard smiled. "So am I." He took his hat off. "Head elf."

Sylvia grinned. "Wait, how did-"

"I was born human, and became an elf later on." I explained. "When I was 18."

"Is it ok if I ask, how did you become an elf?" Sylvia asked.

I turned to Bernard. "Would you like to explain this one?" I asked, with a huge grin on my face. Bernard was always excited whenever he got the chance to say how I turned into an elf.

Bernard grinned. "It'll be my pleasure." He smiled. "So, when a human falls in love with any sort of elf, they'll turn into an elf. And Y/N fell in love with me, so I was the lucky elf, so it was technically my fault, but do you think I care? Probably not because I get to have my gorgeous wife with me whenever!"

I smiled. "I love you."

"I love you, too!" Bernard smiled.

Sylvia smiled. "That's so cute."

"Y/N doesn't have much powers, but she's an excellent toy maker and painter! She's an official painter of the painter elves of the North Pole." Carol proudly smiled.

"North Pole?" Bud whispered.

Sylvia's eyes widened and she grinned. "If this is a toy factory in the North Pole..."

"...This is probably Santa's workshop..."

"...And if this is probably..."

"...If this is Santa's workshop...than...than he...he..."

"...He's the guy!" Bud exclaimed and turned to dad. "Hey, you. YOUR THE GUY!? Your the Father Christmas!"

"It's little freaky...but it's easy to get used to." Dad grinned, putting on the red coat.

Bud and Sylvia gasped.

I grinned. "Well, your daughter is also Mrs Claus."

Sylvia and Bud grinned. "Woah."

Then Bud realised something. "If your father Christmas...that means, I'm Father Christmas Father-in-law!" Bud shouted. "That, that means...I'm Father-in-law-Christmas!!!"

"And I'm Mother-in-law Christmas!"

I turned to Bernard. "I hope you know your Mr Claus, by the way."

Bernard gasped. "I just realised that!"

I smiled. "I'm also Mrs Claus."

"Woah." Bernard muttered.