Chapter 57. The Unexpected

"Hi, Santa!" A familiar voice entered. 

It was the Easter Bunny! "Hi Y/N! Hi Bernard! Hi Mrs Claus!" 

A look of disgust was thrown onto Bernard's face, the Easter Bunny noticed and chuckled. "Oh, those little pellets behind me? I'll clean those up later."

Then Cupid joined. "Santa, where do you keep the Phillips screwdrivers?" Cupid asked.

"Oh, elf construction. Talk to Irv ok?" Dad answered.

Cupid gave him a thumbs up and flew away.

"Oh, and Cupid!" Dad exclaimed.

Cupid coming down. "Hmm?"

"At this Altitude, you'll need an under diaper."

Cupid shrugged. "I don't mind the draft." He flew off.

"That was Cupid?" Bud questioned.

I nodded. "One and only."

"Hello, Santa." A new voice entered.

"Father Time." Me and dad spoke.

"Father Time!? What's next?" Bud asked, in disbelief.

Mother Nature made her way through the crowd. "Well, hello Santa! This is a blast."

"Mother Nature." I said.

"How can I ever thank you for all this?" Dad asked.

Mother Nature grinned. "Oh, don't thank me. He's the one who brought us here." She pointed to Charlie.

I grinned when I saw Charlie, happily working with Sandman and Tooth Fairy. "Buddy!!" I excitedly exclaimed running over to him to give him the biggest hug I could ever give. I accidentally froze a bit of my skirt, but who cares? I'm going to hug my brother, not a random elf!

Bud turned to Bernard. "S-she has ice powers?"

Bernard nodded. "We don't know why." He kept looking at me. "Randomly happened 4 years ago, but it's amazing and she's amazing."

Charlie turned to me. "Hey, sis!"

"Charlie!" Dad came over. "Your here!!"

"Hey, dad!" Charlie smiled.

"How, you know we needed help?" I asked.

"I checked in with Curtis to see if you were behind. So I called the professionals." Charlie explained.

Then out of nowhere, Lucy came running in scared to death. "Uncle Scott!"