Chapter 30. The Snowball Battle

As we all quickly ran into the doorways of the workshop and into the town, we all stopped dead in our tracks.

There were over 100 toy soldiers waiting for the battle.

Bernard turned his head to me. "Sure you can fight?"

I nodded.

"Ok." Bernard simply said and then sighed a deep breath. "Snowballs on 3!" He exclaimed. "1!"

We all bent down to grab a snowball, my ankle was starting to freeze up but I ignored it.

"2!!!!"

We all firmed the snowballs into a perfectly round sphere and ready to throw the snowballs.

Bernard looked at me for a second, wondering if I should do this. He must have noticed my ankle but I gave him a smile and mouthed. "I'm fine."

He nodded and turned back round. "3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

We launched our snowballs, all cheering as loud as we could. I then thought this wasn't making anything better. It was only annoying them, we hadn't even managed to knock down 1 plastic soldier. All elves looked at Bernard and I for a much better solution. I then turned to Bernard. "Attack them but if that doesn't help, I got a back up plan." I winked, Bernard nodding and all the elves nodded to.

"Ok! Let's get 'em!!!!" Bernard announced.

All the elves were charging towards the soldiers.

"This isn't working!!!" Bernard yelled.

"I can see!" I shouted, looking at my freezing leg. "I got another plan!"

Bernard nodded. "Yes?"

"Follow me!!" I exclaimed.

"Lead the way!" Bernard grinned.

I quickly ran as everyone followed, I got to a shed and grinned. "Ok, I'm going to use the ice powers I have..." I went in the shed. "...and you guys are going to use these!" 

Bernard chuckled. "Use what?"

"These!" I exclaimed, showing a snowboarding set. "To knock them over." I put them to the ground.

All the elves were grinning and got ready for them.

Bernard came up to me, clearing struggling to put the helmet on.

"It would help to take your hat off."

He chuckled. "Oh yes." He put his hat in his bag. "Are you sure your going to use your powers?"

I smiled. "I can perfectly control them."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

Bernard grinned and got ready.

All the elves were cheering and laughing as they were knocking them all over, I was using my ice powers for them to bump into. My hand froze over and then I realised something, if I stop stressing it wont happen. I calmed myself down and then all the ice went. I grinned and carried on stopping them. "Take that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard an elf call.

Once they all were knocked down, everyone was cheering. But the one that caught my eye was Bernard, cheering like a little kid. I felt my heart warm.

Suddenly, a crash was heard. It was dad and passed out toy Santa.

I ran over to dad. "You ok?"

Dad nodded.

"What are we going to do with him?" Bernard asked.

Dad grinned. "I got a great place for him."