037

3rd pov:

After a few days of observation and plotting, Dazai went in front of the front door as he timed his arrival perfectly.

'Well, this giant dog will be in the west and it will be napping right now. As soon as I jump down I have to make a run for it straight ahead until I am very far from the testing gate...until that guard's house...then I'll be good to walk...Ahh so exhausting...'

Dazai hooked the rope on the top of the testing gate as he started to climb it. The guard with purple hair standing there walked towards him.

"Hey boy, What are you doing?" He asked as Dazai gave him a snarky reply for wasting his time.

"What does it look like?"

"Trying to die?"

"Well, I wasn't but yes a great opportunity! Thanks for the idea, sir!" Dazai replied making him look at the brunette like he was crazy

"Look kid, I don't want to know why you came here leave you'll just get yourself killed" He sighed as he watched Dazai go up.

"Oh, Truly I have no plan of staying in. I'll leave once I get my friend!"

Dazai said looking down as he waved and got on top of the gate.

The brunette looked down and sighed as he then slid down the rope as landed.

"If only I could die from exhaustion...Let's do this!" Dazai encouraged himself as he ran straight toward the house as he planned.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n's Mother and the head Butler were having a meeting when she was informed that the boy jumped through the testing gate.

"He jumps over the Testing Gate?"

"Yes, mam."

"This is a critical time for Y/n. We cannot allow anyone near her! Especially that unnecessary friend...Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

While walking, He is stopped by a girl in her early teens. She has grey eyes and dark purple hair pulled into thick bunches, each tied with a string towards the tip, which vaguely resembles stars. She had a round face, a small nose, and thick lips. She wore the standard Zoldyck butler suit. Her name was Canary, the butler's apprentice. She draws a line across the way, and if any of them cross it, she will beat him up. Dazai makes countless tries with different strategies, from hand-to-hand combat to long-range attacks but to no avail.

"Don't try, I'll never let you pass."

"I will pass..."

"Tell me why you want to see Y/n-sama so badly...She's only been with you for a mere month...You don't even know half of her personality..."

"I know...But I promised Y/n that my friendship with her will be like milk and water. As you may be aware, when you mix water with milk, it becomes milk. Think of this friendship between milk and water as giving the water a boost in its individuality. However, the story does not end there. When you boil milk, the water shows its friendship by vaporizing first, diluting its essence, and saving the milk. However, when the milk's friend is gone, it starts to boil and begins to spill everywhere and only calms down when a small amount of water is added." Dazai explained as she saw the sincerity in his eyes and asked

"Well, that is a nice story but what do you mean?"

"Meaning there should be a friendship that expands the individual's existence to the point where he or she is willing to burn their existence to see their loving smile."