017

3rd pov:

All of the agency members had been gathered in the main office saw the Guild heading out from The President's office. Y/n's eyes looks towards them and for a moment her eyes lingers on the redhead girl. Y/n pause as her face and mind blank out. 

'Redhead huh..'

Then Kenji came to view as he gave Y/n a bright smile and wave. She snap out and let out a chuckle at this and  sincerely wave back as she watch him escort the Guild out of the Agency. 

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Then the next morning came, all of them stood in front of the TV with the others as Kunikida then walks up calling to you guys.

"Hey, did you guys hear what happened?"

"Yeah" Dazai replies not taking his eyes off the screen.

"It's on the news as we speak of" Y/n said as her eyes stayed glued on the screen while Kunikida joins in standing right beside her.

"As we reported earlier. a seven story building has completely vanished overnight. According to one of our sources the building was use to house a front company for the notorious Port Mafia. While detail...." The Reporter drowns out as Dazai turns the Tv off.

"So this is their message" Kunikida mutters.

"No one has seen Kenji since yesterday, I'm really starting to worry about him now" Tanizaki says as he was holding on to Kenji's farm hat.

"So they get rid of anyone..." Y/n thinks aloud as Dazai cross his arms 

"Whether it's us or the Port Mafia" He stated.

"Tanizaki, I don't want you out there on your own. Work with Atsushi and Y/n to find Kenji." Kunikida instructed as he then faces Y/n and Dazai.

"Dazai will be with me. We'll consult the president" Kunikida says as Y/n turned towards Atsushi and Tanizaki and smiled and nodded her head.

Kunikida then turns towards Atsushi "We don't know what kind of powers they have, if you encounter them retreat immediately." Kunikida instructed as Atsushi nodded.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Y/n, Atsushi and the Tanizaki siblings went out of the agency.

"Naomi you should head back to the agency its too dangerous" Tanizaki stated 

"If they can make whole buildings disappear it doesn't matters where I am, Right Atsushi, Y/n?" Naomi argued

"I-I guess" Atsushi said as Y/n didn't replied as she was eyeing the person behind her while eating her candy.

"Hey man, you know my sister is not gifted like you and me so she gotta go" Tanizaki explained as both Atsushi and him sweat dropped as Naomi eyed them suspiciously 

"Just a minute I seem to recall some one promising to do anything I asked?" 

"Yeah well that was yesterday when you were--" Tanizaki said as he resiled his words and got flustered by the memory as Y/n sweat dropped at his state

"Let's not talk about it" Y/n said as Tanizaki hid his face in his sleeve due to the embarrassment

After that small discussion they detectives crossed the road with the other citizens.

"I still think that you should go back." Tanizaki suggested 

"Oh really would it help if I remind you of how we--" Naomi said as her voice was cut of making Y/n stop.