015

3rd pov:

Meanwhile back in the Agency, all of them were gathered around the meeting room as they were all discussing to where Atsushi might have been abducted.

Unfortunately all of the clues and lead they have were snuffed out as they all didn't know what to do.

Fukuzawa stood up from his seat as he made his way towards the other side of the table where Ranpo was seated as he had his head hung on the edge of the back seat.

"Ranpo" Fukuzawa calls out as Ranpo looks over at him. "It's your turn"

"Do I really have to?" Ranpo sighs as he crosses his arms.

"Please we need you this time" Kunikida said.

"Look Ranpo, I will give you something if you bring him back safely" Fukuzawa says as Ranpo ranted.

"Like what? A bonus? A promotion? I'm not interested I think I'll pass" Ranpo says as he leans back on his chair.

"If you go I'll give you praise...along with Y/n"

Ranpo slowly turns his head up to face the president with wide eyes as he gleefully smiles and put his hat back on.

"Well why didn't you say so in the first place! Let's do it!!"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

At the last minute, Dazai let out a sneeze that slightly distracted him from Chuuya who charges at him and Y/n.

But fortunately for Dazai, Y/n pushed him away when Chuuya punched as he mentally thanked the albino as he focused on Chuuya who threw continues punches at him and Y/n. Both of them avoided his fist while either dodging or jumping back.  

It was then, Y/n caught Chuuya's right wrist and lands a blow on Chuuya's  stomach.

'Damn she still has the same strength huh' Chuuya thought as Dazai quickly sent a kick to his sides.

"You two call that a punch and a kick!?" Chuuya shouts as he then sent Dazai flying across the room with his back slamming on the wall.

Y/n's eye twitched in annoyance as she charge at him but Chuuya quickly caught her wrist and kneeled her in the stomach as she landed on the wall beside her bestfriend.

"That wasn't even a massage, Mackerel's martial arts skills are below average for the Port Mafia and Y/n I told not to hold back. Even so, that doesn't even matter that I can't use my ability against you two. Now both of you the party is only just getting started." Chuuya stated 

Dazai chuckled as he as he let out a smile as he comments "You two always were the best in hand to hand combat."

Y/n then stood up on her feet as Dazai stretches his arms "Thought my arm would get destroyed there"

Y/n twisted her waist and groan as she rub her stomach as she said "What the hell people why does everyone always go for my stomach good thing I have a high pain tolerance"

Dazai chuckled as Chuuya clicked his tongue at the duo 'They block and dodged my strike at the last second' He thought as he glared at the two of them.

"We've know each other for a long time"  Dazai said as he dusted him clothes

"We both are very familiar with your move, pacing and behavior" Y/n said as she smirked at the male 

"That's what made us a great partner right~?" Dazai said 

But then Chuuya quickly leaps through the air in such blinding speed to both of them as he quickly punches Dazai hard on the face..