020

3rd pov:

The next day, it was a clear and sunny morning. Near the breakwater, walkway stood Hirotsu Ryurou with other operatives as they circled around three dead bodies of the members of the Mafia.

"Ensure that the city police do not hear of this, make a call to the cleaners as well they'll move the bodies. Investigate whether these three men have families, in the event that they do I'll personally make contact with them." Hirotsu instructed to the men who nodded.

"I believed an Executive will be here to assist us shortly" He also announced as he then pulls out one of his cigarette from his pocket to light it up when...

"Good morning everyone~!!" Two voices calls out from above as all of them quickly turn around as they craned their heads up to see Y/n and Dazai sitting by the ledge holding two gaming devices.

"Hang on a sec we're almost through this really difficult level" Dazai said as the both of them were then immersed in the game.

"Osamu your so slow!"

"Ah crap he got ahead of me!!!"

"You suck at this game!"

"I do not N/n-chan!! How about some of this!! What he dodge it!!?"

"See I told you see you on being last place Osamu~" She teased as she stuck out her tongue at him as they continued to play.

The operatives stood straight once they had saw the duo as Hirotsu spoke up with his head bowed.

"Thank you for taking the time to come out here Sir, Madam. It appears our armory guards were killed" He calmly said.

"It's been a while since anyone had the guts to attack a Port Mafia depot--OH! Where the heck did he come from!?" Dazai said but then focus back on the game.

"Who the heck is this!??" Y/n also hissed with a cat-like face as one of the players suddenly took the lead as she was now on second place.

"Haha! your not in the lead now N/n-chan~"

"Not on my watch, this guy is going bye bye bandage machinery~" Y/n countered as she attack the player and quickly regain being the leading player.

"Your too cruel~!!"

"Each one of this men was hit with 10 to 20 rounds of gunfire, a number of firearms were then stolen from the armory." Hirotsu continued to speak.

"We'll go take a look, here take over for me okay~?" Dazai said as he then threw his gaming device to Hirotsu who was caught by surprise as he starts fumbling on it.

"W-Wait! H-How..What!!"

Y/n and Dazai quickly jump down as she continued to press her fingers on the buttons of her switch and then turn towards the closest operative who flinch when her attention was quickly place on his.

"Neh neh take over for me too Make sure to win okay?" Y/n said as she handed him her gaming device, the guy was also taken a back by this as he took it and looks back at her who was smiling at him innocently.

"If you make me lose, you wouldn't want to be the fourth body laying here now would you?" Y/n asked as she sharpened her nails with a smile at him with malice, the guy flinch at this as he flinch and started sweating nervously and quickly focus to the game and made sure that he was on the lead.

His other companions that were standing behind him as they all couldn't help but flinch as they kept their eyes anywhere but on her form as they didn't want to end up like the poor guy Y/n targeted. It was well known to the Mafia that Y/n was one terrifying woman when she want to be.