008

3rd pov:

"That's right you're the Killer, I know that you did it, Sergeant Sugimoto" Ranpo said Sugimoto stood there shocked 

"Huh?" 

"He did it?" Atsushi asks also shocked while being confused. 

Minuora burst out laughing after hearing this as he said "Sergeant Sugimoto works for me on the force" 

"Sergeant Sugimoto is the one who killed her" Ranpo simply replies making Minuora piss again. 

"Ridiculous! What stupid Killer would want to come to the scene of the crime!?"

"It's precisely why he's here, he wants to stay close to the investigation." Ranpo said as he then added turning around to face Minuora. 

"In case I didn't mention, I know where we can find the evidence to prove it" 

"Let me see your gun," Ranpo said as Sugimoto stuttered out 

"Y-Y-You got to be kidding me, I can't just hand over my firearm to a civilian. They would take my badge away!" 

Hearing this made Y/n narrowed her eyes, this was getting suspicious. But it seems like Minuora was still blind about the truth as he let out a laugh. 

"How convenient for you Ranpo, your source of evidence is the one thing you can't look at" Minuora smirks.

"But look at it this way, if we examine that gun and come up empty then you prove you're right and I'm an idiot with a big mouth," Ranpo said as Minuora smirks. 

"I've had enough of listening to your annoying voice, Sugimoto! show 'em your gun!""

But sir--!" 

"This so called detective has barked up this tree as far as he can go. If we prove him wrong he'll shut up and go home. Go on you can show him your gun" 

"Hey what's the matter Sugimoto?" Minuora called 

"Even here in a city filled with criminals, it isn't easy to acquire government-issued ammunition. Tore for that matter a government issued weapon" Ranpo said as Sugimoto continued to stay silent. 

"Neh~ come one tell us? Ranpo's right, right?" Y/n said as she narrowed her  eyes at him.

Minuora glared at her as he then looks at the young officer. 

"Why aren't you saying anything Sugimoto!?!" 

"He's quiet but I think he's mind is racing, specifically he's thinking about the three bullets he's used and how he'll explain their absence," Ranpo said already aware as Sugimoto looks startled. 

Y/n let out a hum as she cross her arms. "Hmmm what's the matter Sugimoto?" Y/n said looking over at the silent officer. 

"The Detective said you can show us your gun, so why aren't you?"

"Unless~ My colleague's Deduction was correct hmm?" Y/n said as she made a cat face

"Sugimoto! You can't be the Killer! Show us your gun and get this over with!" Minuora demanded as Sugimoto slowly started to reach in his holster. 

"Yeah that's it" Minuora said 

But then the cocking of the gun was heard as he now pulled it out, already pointing it towards Ranpo and Minuora's direction. 

"Are you crazy!?!" Minuora shouted. But before Sugimoto could take his shot Y/n narrowed her eyes as a cold aura surrounded her  as she ran at such a speed that it just looked like she disappeared in thin air.