004

3rd pov:

All of them had quickly arrive at the building as they quickly entered it.

"Uhhh....." Atsushi tried to say something as Kunikida face him.

"What? What's your question? The agencies on the fourth floor" He answered

"N-No I wasn't thinking about that it was more of well..." Atsushi stuttered before you cut him off and turn to them.

"Let's not take the elevator, our cover will be blown if we do" Dazai nodded his head in understanding as he made his way to the stairs leading all of them.

"Let's take the stairs to be safe" he whispered quietly but it seemed like Atsushi didn't get it and still spoke with his normal tone of voice.

"E-Excuse me but I don't--"

"Shhhh quiet" Y/n said pressing a finger on his lips making him shut up immediately, which the blonde male didn't like as the four made their way to the door that had the name plate that said 'Armed Detective Agency'.

"Atsushi~ It's show time" Dazai said grinning as Kunikida came up to the door and quietly opened it as the four of them sneaked in and crouch behind a low wall.

The four of them peak out the wall and saw the bomber was sitting on top a desk.

"It's all your fault...The Armed Detective Agency's fault....Now where's the president? bring me the President!"

The bomber demanded as he grab the back of the girl with a school uniform's collar, that was gagged. "If you don't, I'll blow everyone in this place to kingdom come!"

"Sounds like this guys had a personal grudge, that's inconvenient"

Dazai stated in a low voice as they crouch back down.

"Agreed" Both Y/n and Kunikida spoke the same low voice so the bomber wouldn't notice where they were all hiding.

"Why'd you bring me here again" The confuse voice of Atsushi spoke who was in between her and Dazai but the three were all focus on what was happening to answer Atsushi.

"Based on what he's saying, the bomber seems furious at the agency" Kunikida spoke as he continued to lightly observe the bomber.

"H-Honestly I don't think I can be of any help, may I go now?" Atsushi whispered again while Y/n hid a cheeky smile that was making its way on your face and focus back on the situation.

"Because of the work we do, we attract a lot of ill-will" Dazai said as Y/n rolled her eyes while muttering.

"Ugh...Tell me about it"

"Did you guys hear what I said?" Atsushi once again asked but was completely ignored by the three of them.

"That's a military grade high-explosive, if the bomber acts on his threat and detonates it, they'll kill us and destroy the whole floor" Dazai said as Atsushi let out an 'Oh no...'

Y/n then continued what her friend was saying as she looked at Kunikida and Atsushi.

"We may be able to reduce the force of the blast if we find something to cover the bomb before it detonates, but given the circumstances. The odds aren't exactly in our favor though" Y/n said as she motion to the hostage.

"He's not just mad, he's cruel" Dazai stated.

"Do you know who she is?" Atsushi asks.

"Her name is Naomi she's a part-time office assistant "Y/n spoke as Atsushi was surprise and worried as he look at the hostage.