006

3rd pov:

After the two were finally let out of the room Y/n and Dazai had made their way back to their desk. Dazai laid flat on his table with his headphones on, while Y/n sat beside him with her headphones on as well while on her switch.

It seems that Atsushi and the Tanzaki siblings were the one to go do the job as Atsushi was packing his bag Kunikida came up behind him.

"Hey kid"

Hearing this Atsushi immediately turn his head to the blonde who continued to talk.

"You think I was about to leave you high and dry like that? I have some important advice for you before you go," Kunikida then pulls out his notebook and grab a photo inside as he showed it to Atsushi.

"Look here, memorize this picture and take note. Be careful of this man, if you see him run" Kunikida warns as Atsushi grab the photo as he then look at it as he asks.

"Who is he?"

"A mafioso" Dazai spoke as he had his headphones hanging around his neck and now sat at his desk.

Y/n took off her too as she stood from her chair and stretch and picked up a packet of chocolate pocky and stuffed it into her mouth.

"Honestly we only call him that because we don't know anything else about him" Y/n said.

"He's part of a vicious criminal organization working from the port appropriately they're called the Port Mafia. They're the most savage group the city's underbelly has to offer. The man in the photo is especially dangerous, not even this Agency can get to him" Kunikida explained making Atsushi even more curious.

"What makes him so dangerous?"

"He's gifted just like all of us are," Kunikida answered as Dazai was caught in his thoughts where as Y/n was just playing on her switch while eating her snacks.

"Unfortunately he's ability is designed specifically for bloodshed .The military police doesn't stand a chance against him. I wouldn't want to fight with him either."

"What's his name?" Atsushi ask again as he look at the picture one more time.

"Akutagawa"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Oh oh yeah~"

"You can't do a double-suicide~"

"Just by yourself~"

Dazai was currently lounging at the couch singing his favorite song when the headphones the two were wearing was suddenly pulled off their heads.

"Hey you two how come your not working?" Kunikida spoke

"I'm waiting for my muse" Dazai spoke as Y/n smiled innocently and grab both of her headphones to which Kunikida didn't notice as both of them put it on again as Dazai started to sing again. While Y/n payed no mind to it and started to play her game.

"Don't forget to grab a friend~"

"Double suicide~ Double suicide~"

"HEY!!"Kunikida shouted in which they clearly just ignored and continued to listen on the headphones.

'We have arrive ' the woman's voice rang out on the headphone Y/n wore.

Dazai quieted down while Y/n stop paying attention on her game as the two closed their eyes and laid on the couch listening to the woman's voice. For the first few minutes nothing happened when

'I must apologize for deceiving you and leading you all into a trap. My actual target is all of you, Akutagawa it's me--"

'AKUTAGAWA!--? '