75

Chapter 75

    After Mori visited Accelerator's working environment, he invited him to have dinner with him.

    "Aren't you going, Miss Fushu?" Before leaving, Moriya thoughtfully asked Fushu Texin again.

    Bu Shu Dixin calmly put down the black tea cup, she stared at the information in her hand and said without raising her head, "I'm not interested in being something." As for light

    bulbs, it really is better to be less.

    Moriya was used to her confusing words, and he confidently understood the other party's words as some kind of research term that he couldn't understand, and then left the institute with Accelerator.

    On the road, since Moriya was not in a very active state, Accelerator immediately noticed something was wrong with him.

    "What's wrong?" he asked.

    This question really pierced Moriya's heart. He urgently needed to express his broken heart that was recently squeezed by work.

    Recalling his social animal life full of misery in Pengo Lie, Moriya couldn't help but let out a long sigh.

    "I didn't expect that after I became a god, I still couldn't get rid of the mountain of going to work." His tone was very deep.

    At the same time, it also brought back the painful memories of the day before yesterday. After returning here from Qi Mu's world, he first went to Peng Lie for a day's work.

    I thought that this so-called work was just to chat with everyone and share my recent life, but who knows, Pengo Li has never stopped oppressing the gods.

    "Do you think you won't have to work if you turn into a god?" Prison Temple looked at Moriya coldly and said, "Sorry, there is no such rule in our mafia. It doesn't matter if you are a god or a man, as long as you stay here for a day You

    have to work hard.”

    “Secondary.” Tsunaki looked at Mori gently, “Ami, there is no such thing as a free life, I just want to teach you this truth.”

    "Secondary," Takeshi Yamamoto said with a smile, "Although you are a mascot, you are also a capable mascot."

    Moriya: "..."

    This group of people! How dare you oppress Lord God!

    "You guys! Don't be afraid that I'm biased! Leaking the secret to the other two!" Moriya suddenly smiled sinisterly, "Oh, for the sake of unemployment, I will not hesitate to destroy Pengo Lie and let everyone drink the Northwest Wind together!" Flipping through the documents in the

    office The voice still didn't stop. After hearing Mori's sand sculpture remarks, the guardians and Tsunaki just took time out of their busy official duties to give him a helpless look back and forth.

    Then, everyone continued to lower their heads and busy themselves with the matter at hand.

    Moriya was furious: "You! You didn't even give me a response?! Are you looking down on me?!"