14

Chapter 14 The Fourteenth Day of the Game

    So, the refreshed Moriya once again returned to the moment when Osamu Dazai sent his soul test to him.

    When Moriya kicked Dazai Osamu as usual, and the opponent still easily dodged, he started his own trial against Moriya.

    "Senya, do you think it's really meaningful for people to live in this world? It's better to hurry up—"

    Senya quickly took over his words, "Hurry up and get me out of this corrupt world Wake up, do you want to say that?"

    Dazai's footsteps stopped suddenly, and Mori looked back at him calmly, and the boy with iris eyes was really looking at him in a daze.

    The look in his eyes was very obscure even under this situation, but the look mixed with bewilderment and astonishment could not be concealed no matter what.

    "Surprised?" Senya asked back, thinking back to Osamu Dazai's usual performance of pretending to be a ghost in front of him.

    Just in time, a sudden gust of wind blew up the broken hair on Moriya's face, making him look more out of the world at this moment.

    Who made him grow a very deceptive good face.

    He peeked at Dazai from the corner of his eye, and found that the man opened his eyes slightly and subconsciously took a small step in his direction.

    what! what! Have you been intimidated by your father's superb acting skills!

    This is the result of being tortured by Dazai more than seventy times!

    But it's not over yet!

    He looked ahead indifferently, and said softly: "Because—"

    Moriya suddenly turned his head, and looked at Dazai with the same Chuuji smile as usual. At that moment, the compulsion around him was completely shattered.

    "That's how you think about the second illness!" After finishing speaking, Moriya looked at him with sympathy, "You are really sick, Dazai-kun."

    Dazai: "..."

    After a few seconds, Dazai felt happy laughed out loud.

    Mori looked in shock at the bandaged man who was already laughing so hard that he couldn't straighten up.

    ... Shouldn't it? His performance should be very successful, could it be that he wasn't bluffed?

    After a few seconds, the laughter stopped abruptly. Osamu Dazai straightened up instantly as if he was performing a ghost movie, he looked deeply at Mori and said, "Sen Ya, how did you do it?"

    Mori: "..."

    Damn me I'm so scared by you!

    He couldn't be bothered to talk to this suicidal maniac, and Dazai didn't care, he walked forward on his own, and a brisk voice came from the front: "...Mr Moriya, your ability is not a hell at all. Butterfly?" He paused, turned around and looked at him, "It's similar to the ability to predict the future or see through the other party."