56

Chapter 56

    Hayato Kikuji ignored Mista's provocation, he sneered and said, "After all, isn't it because you are enthusiastically preventing Asahina officials from meeting with us Vongola?"

    "They must have said something to Ami, That’s why he sent us a fake location to tell us!”

    Moriya: “…”

    Oops! The topic is flying in a dangerous direction!

    That's right, it must be his previous text message that lied about his location that hurt him!

    Seeing that Hayato Gokuji continued to choke on his enthusiasm, Moriya felt that his shirt was going to be wet with cold sweat again.

    Sure enough, in the next second, Yuji said the devil's speech as he thought, "What do you mean by not allowing us to meet with Asahina officials on purpose? Are you trying to reach a deal with Hong Kong gangsters in private?

    " The words made enthusiastic people very baffled. Isn't this the most logical development result?

    Ami was originally Giorno's right-hand man, could it be possible that they still let them take care of Vongola's group of strange melon skins?

    And since Hong Kong and Hei are Ami's family business, they are of course very happy to reach a strategic partnership with Hong Kong and Hei and become hardcore allies.

    Of course, these things don't need to be discussed with outsiders like Pengelie.

    Apache sneered to express his disdain.

    Seeing that the prison temple was about to perform a bare-handed bomb throwing in the street, Mori said painfully: "No, no..."

    Mori had never played such a difficult game before, and he looked at the two groups of people wisely.

    Why? Why is he obviously a dedicated player, but the game planner gave him a script with three legs?

    At this moment, Fuge, who had been watching coldly, calmly joined the battle.

    As a true genius, Fugo's observation and handling ability are superb, so he saw through Moriya's predicament almost instantly.

    Fuge remembered that Sen Mi had lowered his head to use his mobile phone 20 minutes ago. When Mista asked Sen Mi, he just casually said that Peng Geli's people had something to ask him,

    and told them that if Peng Lie asked them Where did I go tonight, just answer that it is the pier.

    But his thoughts were exactly the same as those of the other two groups of forces. He didn't use his genius and intelligence on doubting Sen Ya at all, but quickly thought out of Sen Ya's current situation.

    A few seconds later, he said in a flat tone: "Previously Asahina's cadre wanted to take us to the pier for a visit. Because the plan changed, we changed the itinerary halfway. What's the matter?" He opened the mouth and said, "Still, what are you doubting?"    

 Hayato Slightly narrowed his green eyes and looked at Fuge. This is a blond boy wearing a suit and tie in a vacuum. He is dressed very distinctively. Not to mention the green, the pants on the lower body are still hole pants.