13

Chapter 13 The Thirteenth Day of the Game

    In the evening, Moriya called Chuya and Hongye to sit in the bar under the Ganghei Building.

    This bar is an industry owned by Hong Kong and black, and it is also a gathering place for insiders.

    Moriya looked at Nakahara Nakaya and Hongye pitifully with big cat eyes full of tears, "I might not be able to do this anymore..."

    Hongye smiled and patted Moriya on the head.

    Hearing some of Moriya's recent tragic experiences, Nakahara looked at him with a complicated expression. In the end, he also reached out and rubbed Moriya's head, comforting him: "Even so, it's not your fault."

    "Even though Shall I kill Dazai and run away immediately?"

    Nakaya responded subconsciously, and immediately reacted, "No! So you can't continue because you want to kill the cadre reserve?!"

    Mori Maoyan The tears in the eyes became more and more obvious, "No, can't it?" Zhongye

    : "..."

    "I really want to say yes..."

    "A child's lethality is so great?!"

    "Zhongyuan Zhongye's favorability +15 In the end, Chuya

    had no choice but to silently put the milk specially prepared by the bartender for Moriya in front of him.

    The orange-haired young man coughed uncomfortably, and took out a handkerchief from his pocket, "Anyway, let's wipe your tears first." Seeing that Moriya accepted the handkerchief obediently, he couldn't help rubbing it. The little devil's head.

    It's too pitiful to have to endure the torment of Qingmao at such a young age, so his voice softened involuntarily, "I have already reported to the leader, maybe after a while, you will be able to get rid of it." It's green mackerel."

    Moriya raised his head abruptly, there was no tears in his purple eyes, only the cunning of a successful scheme.

    Without giving Chuya time to jump, he proudly picked up the milk in front of him, and bumped the rim of the glass against Zhongya's glass.

    "I knew Chuya was the best! Drink—!"

    So Chuya, who originally wanted to criticize this little brat who was too eccentric, drank the wine in a daze.

    Half an hour later, Chuya felt extremely regretful.

    Unlike Miss Hongye, he has an amazing capacity for alcohol.

    So why on earth is he sitting at a bar with a kid drinking milk! Feeling that consciousness and reason are going to leave him one after another...

    Moriya obviously drank milk, but what he did was like a drunkard of Shi Lezhi. It was so crazy that the band in the bar changed to a very dynamic song.