52

Chapter 52

    Half an hour ago, Osamu Dazai received the news that Fukuzawa Yukichi, the president of the Armed Detective Agency, was injured and unconscious.

    After Osamu Dazai went to investigate the place where the president was killed, Osamu Dazai contacted him.

    "Do you know who the murderer is?"

    "Ah, the priest of the group." Osamu Dazai told his other self the answer to the riddle.

    "But the person behind all this is Fyodor." Osamu Dazai added.

    Dazai was silent for a while.

    Fyodor had had brief contact with him in Kesai, who was also a schemer.

    Although he successfully hid Moriya's existence from the opponent's eyes last time, but this time—

    "Why is the target the president?" Osamu Dazai whispered. It seems to be asking the person on the other end of the phone, and it seems to be asking yourself.

    "I'll give you an interesting piece of information. In my world, under the command of the demon Fyodor, there is a guy with a very interesting ability. That ability is called 'Plague Feast'."

    Osamu Dazai thought almost instantly . After all this, the demon Fyodor wants to get the book of this world. He wants to get rid of all the people with supernatural powers in Yokohama. If his first target is the president Fukuzawa Yukichi, then the second The first attack candidate-

    if he is Fyodor, the choice must be Mori Ogai.

    There have been many assassinations of people with supernatural powers in Yokohama recently, and Mori Ogai must have been alarmed. Considering his preemptive personality, he probably has already taken action.

    "No," Osamu Dazai interrupted his thoughts, his voice was tense and deep, and Osamu Dazai could hear the strong killing intent keenly, "At this point in time, the first assassination target of the Majin is definitely not Mori Ogai. Even if Majin didn't notice all this abnormality, there is another person who is more suitable and better than Mori Ogai to attack."

    It is Moriya! After figuring this out, Osamu Dazai rushed to Moriya's place almost as fast as he could.

    Fortunately, he left the positioning software in Sen Ya's phone, so he was able to determine Sen Ya's position.

    However, when Osamu Dazai followed the location and found Moriya, what he saw was his fallen figure.

    At that moment, Osamu Dazai's mind went blank, and his heart almost stopped beating.

    He even forgot that Sen Ya is the creator, nothing will happen, he stumbled towards Sen Ya.

    If anyone who knows Dazai Osamu sees his current appearance, he will be extremely surprised—that man, who is so fluent in everything and so smart, has such a panicked and almost embarrassed expression on his face at this time.

    Dazai Osamu squatted Coming down, he stared intently at the young man lying on the ground, trembling and said softly, "Sen Ya?"