70

Chapter 70

    Moriya looked at Osamu Dazai quietly.

    Even if he knew that Osamu Dazai would leave with Oda Saku, there was a secret, but he never expected that the reason behind it was this.

    Moriya's heart was ignited.

    "In this case, I also have a question to ask you."

    Osamu Dazai didn't expect Moriya to be so unconventional, so he could only ask cautiously: "...Excuse me?" "

    There is someone more stupid than you in this world." Is it someone?" Moriya roared suddenly, and then, unexpectedly, he jumped up on the spot, and hit Dazai Osamu's forehead firmly with a head hammer.

    That's right, it was anger that ignited him—there is such a fucking weird thing that I want to be flirty just to make you remember me? !

    ...It is obvious that he is very affectionate!

    Of course, there is also a trace of subtle emotions that Moriya can't describe - the first person in the world who discovered Moriya's unique identity gave him a little shock that he didn't want in the end.

    This is the fetters proved by life.

    Osamu Dazai was knocked unconscious by this head hammer, and his whole body fell to the ground.

    Just when he was about to stand up again with his hands on his forehead, a slender hand stretched out in front of him.

    "I agree." Sammy said angrily.

    Dazai Osamu opened his kite-colored eyes slightly, and this person who almost predicted everything in the future showed an almost stunned expression.

    "...You, do you really understand?" Osamu Dazai's voice was trembling.

    Moriya rolled his eyes gracefully, "Do you think I'm mentally retarded?"

    Hearing this, Dazai Osamu held Moriya's hand firmly, and the warm touch came from it.

    Never longed for a miracle to happen to him.

    But now—

    the unique god in this world finally chose to stay by his side.

    Osamu Dazai was still in this emotional state until he was pulled up by Moriya, and then he heard Moriya say in a solemn tone: "You are all people who are in my heart," he said, without He snorted angrily, "...so, even if you didn't leave without saying goodbye, I won't forget you." After finishing

    speaking, Moriya seemed a little embarrassed, and concealedly grabbed his hair twice .

    However, after a long time, he did not hear Dazai Osamu's response.

    So, Mori quietly glanced at the Bandage Man from the corner of his eye, and found that he had a smart smile on his face, and his eyes were looking into the distance without soul.