38

Chapter 38

    This is how the second exam came to an end.

    ...Although there was a little insignificant episode at the end.

    When the boat carrying the qualified candidates set off, Hisoka slowly walked out of the forest.

    His shape is hard to describe in words, because he was in neutral, he had to tear off the skirt on his upper body, letting it hang under his body in front of an indescribable part.

    As for Hisoka himself, his waist was bowed, his arms were naturally hanging down, and the murderous look on his face made all the candidates who had not acquired the ability to read read horrified.

    When he noticed the sound of the ship starting, his golden eyes instantly looked at the boat transporting the qualified candidates.

    In an instant, he and Mori met eyes.

    Sen Ya saw the corners of his mouth getting wider and wider, and then, a distorted laugh that almost roared came out of Hisoka's mouth, and he jumped from the ground at high speed, aiming directly at the boat where Sen Ya was.

    Regarding his move, Moriya immediately

    took out the mobile phone that had just been issued by the examiner, he quickly clicked on the camera, and aimed at an unspeakable position of Hisoka.

    At that moment, Yiermi, who was about to explode, almost dropped the nail into the sea.

    As a result, a group of people heard the "conversation" between Moriya and Hisoka in the air.

    Moriya: "Hahahahahahaha——! Come on—! Jump higher——!"

    While talking, he patted the guardrail and jumped excitedly.

    Hisoka: "Hahahahahahaha!"

    Seeing Hisoka flying higher and higher, Kurt couldn't bear it anymore and pressed Moriya's raised hand down, and swung the paper fan forcefully in the direction of Hisoka.

    A gust of strong wind directly hit Hisoka's face. Seeing that he was about to throw a card to stick the flexible love on the boat, Kiya immediately took out the yo-yo from his pocket, the yo-yo that was bet on Nian Accurately hit the card.

    As if roughly guessing what Hisoka was thinking, Kiya simply threw the yo-yo out of his hands, letting it sink into the sea with the cards.

    At this time, Hisoka also fell into the water with a "plop", Moriya danced wildly and made faces at the drowned chicken.

    I thought Hisoka would be furious, but who knew that two bubbles floated from the man's head.

    Especially the yellow state of bubbling, which made Moriya couldn't believe his eyes—"Joy (Love)"

    "We will definitely meet again, Moriya (Love)"

    Far away, Moriya saw Hisoka's Such a huge bubble floated out of his head.