63

Chapter 63

    After Yiermi's message was delivered to Hisoka, Hisoka landed beside Yiermi almost in the blink of an eye.

    His arrival interrupts the tense tension between Ilmi and Kuroro.

    Hisoka narrowed his eyes and greeted Kuroro with a smile, "Kuroro, long time no see." Then, his long and narrow eyes slid to Sen Ya, "We meet again, Mi Mi."

    Il Mi stared at Hisoka calmly, "Don't get me wrong, Hisoka."

    Yi Ermi's hand that was playing with the reading nail suddenly turned around, and he stared at Hisoka, with a hint of warning in his tone.

    Hisoka laughed softly, "It's also interesting to protect the shortcoming, Xiaoyi. But it doesn't matter, these two people, one day—" Hisoka's smile gradually subsided, and his tongue slowly After licking his own lips, "I'll enjoy it all."

    Moriya: "..."

    Otherwise, it's better to beat Hisoka now, lest he say any bad lines again.

    After Hisoka held Kuroro, Ilmi and Senya teleported away together.

    Before leaving, Moriya took a deep look at Kuroro.

    Hope he can really carry that pregnancy stone for a full month. Thinking of the scene a month later, Moriya's smile suddenly became a little distorted.

    Mori brought Il fans to a nearby town, and the two went to the famous afternoon tea shop here, and then Mori sent a message to Chiya and Kurt, telling them that Il fans have also entered the game .

    "Brother," Senya sighed, "Did you come to see us specially?"

    Yiermi took a sip of the drink that Senya ordered for him, and the big black cat pupils blinked twice, as if he was a bit incompetent Accept the taste of this drink.

    Seeing this, Moriya put his drink in front of him, "Drink this, the taste will be more ordinary."

    "It's really considerate (love)"

    A bubble floated out of Yiermi's head.

    Moriya: "..."

    There is no need.

    "To be precise, I'm here to see you, Xiao Mi." Yi Ermi calmly answered Sen Mi's question, "Because, I promised to send me a text message every week, but when I go to Kajin Country, Xiao Mi lost contact completely, and didn’t even contact me when she came back.”

    “A little sad.”

    Mori felt a little guilty for a while, but most of them were still bald, “…so you just ran into the game? I really don’t understand you, we can meet even when we go out.”

    Hearing this, Yi Ermi sighed with a paralyzed face, “Xiao Mi can’t understand the heart of big brother at all.” ……I do