49

Chapter 49

Twenty minutes later, Chuya put the manga on his desk with a blank expression.

...he doesn't understand!

What is the point of Osamu Dazai sending him this manga!

Although... Zhong also lowered his head in some confusion, he always felt that the characters on stage revealed a sense of familiarity that he couldn't ignore.

But if you think about it carefully, how is it possible!

Who dares to use the cadres of Hong Kong gangsters as their prototypes! Moreover, as far as he knows, Hong Kong and Heilongjiang do not have such all-round employees.

Thinking of this, Zhong also breathed a sigh of relief.

However, when he glanced at the colorful title page on the cover again, his expression suddenly became solemn.

The hero of this manga, especially the smile, really resembles Aya.

At this moment, Chuya Fuku was deeply moved, he quickly flipped through the manga, and then his blue eyes slightly widened.

...Must be an illusion? ! Why did the younger sister of the twin sisters give him a feeling of déjà vu?

Zhong also closed the comic book forcefully, he needs to calm down for a few seconds.

Oh, he understands. Zhong also raised his lips.

The purpose of the dead mackerel was to confuse his mind with this comic.

After all, the male protagonist of the manga is very much like Aya.

Thinking of Dazai Osamu's sinister intentions, Chuya immediately calmed down.

A minute later, he cut off the reader voting page on the last page of the manga, and voted for Osamu Kawasumi, a character involved in party disputes, at the bottom of the manga "Heartbeat ~ My Love Story with My Childhood Friend and Heaven". a ticket.

Zhong also didn't realize how strange it was that a male character in a shoujo manga would participate in party struggles.

Even in weird girl manga, it is absolutely impossible for a character like him to lose to a character like Osamu Dazai!

After doing all this, Nakaya quietly found the official Twitter of this monthly manga, and sure enough, he found a link to vote on it.

Thinking that one more vote is one vote, Chuya resolutely cast another vote for his favorite character, Osamu Kawasumi.

However, those who seldom use Twitter did not find out that after he voted, his voting record automatically appeared on his homepage.

On the same day, a hot post surfaced on the intranet of Hong Kong and Heikhs.

The very confusing title of "Today's Summary" hot

perfectly avoided the attention of the high-level people, because it was too ordinary.

However, just click in -