43

Chapter 43

    Moriya, who was surrounded by an armed detective agency and pointed at a gun, was extremely shocked.

    There were still residues of potato chips on the corner of his mouth, and his expression was very dazed, with two big cat eyes staring blankly at everyone in the Armed Detective Agency.

    ...We agreed to be each other's partners! Why did you turn your face and deny people in the blink of an eye? !

    But, something is not quite right.

    Moriya's IQ came back, he observed Kunikida and his party carefully, and found that the eyes they looked at him were very strange.

    Even if Osamu Dazai really messed up something, they shouldn't look at him with such eyes.

    ...so, what the hell is going on here?

    Suddenly, a crisp snap of fingers brought back Senya's consciousness, he looked at Osamu Dazai behind him, and found that the guy who raised his hands and surrendered looked at him calmly, "Suriya, if we continue to be in a daze, the

    two of us will die." Are you going to be arrested?"

    Moriya slowly raised his hand, "...can you explain what's going on?"

    Osamu Dazai pondered for a while, and said, "If you use the most easy-to-understand words To put it bluntly, it means that you have come to a parallel world. We are all people from the parallel world."

    Moriya: "????"

    Is this all right? !

    The dog force game has been updated for a long time, is it to update him with a copy of the parallel world? !

    Moriya was shocked by the huge amount of information.

    Osamu Dazai's voice was not too loud, just enough for the members of the armed detective agency who were on guard all over the room to hear.

    After hearing this miraculous explanation, even Kunikida was a little confused.

    ……what is this? Is there even a sci-fi story coming?

    What kind of nonsense is this, did Osamu Dazai think they would believe it? !

    Moriya regained his composure, he is still confused about the current information, the most urgent thing is to get out quickly, and then find a quiet place to have a good exchange with Osamu Dazai about the world.

    ...but how should he get out?

    Moriya looked baldly at the members of the Armed Detective Agency in front of him.

    He didn't doubt Dazai Osamu's words, but he still had an initial liking for this group of people. Because of this, he couldn't hit everyone hard.

    There is no difference between this group of people and everyone in his world, even in character.

    He had to think of a way to prevent everyone from getting hurt, and to escape perfectly with Osamu Dazai.