15

Chapter 15 Fifteenth Day of the Game

    Under the photo of Akutagawa and Moriya Douwu, the remaining three or four photos are all about what happened that day—most of them are photos of Hong Kong and Hero dancing happily, plus one of Moriya painting Akutagawa's eyebrows.

    Only one photo is quite different.

    It was a picture of Moriya, Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Nakaya sitting side by side in front of the bar counter. Obviously they are people who don't sit together at all, but in this photo of the three of them in the same frame, except for Moriya who is smiling very happily, the other two looked at the person sitting in the middle with shocked expressions. he.

    ————————

    When Osamu Dazai arrived and left, things changed again.

    He didn't stop Moriya and Akutagawa, on the contrary, he happily ended up without any psychological barriers.

    Yes, after carefully observing Sen Ya's agile dancing posture for a while, he threw away his coat and joined the dancing army.

    Now, Akutagawa had no way to expel him from the Dance King Competition, so he could only endure the humiliation, and watched Dazai Osamu standing behind Moriya and dancing together.

    With Osamu Dazai's end in sight, the people who had been eager to try at the side finally couldn't control themselves, they stretched out their jio tentatively one after another, and joined in this fight dance.     When Moriya saw it, he knew it was time to reveal the winner. He made a confident gesture towards Akutagawa, "Next, I will let you know how good I am!"     After finishing speaking, Moriya watched the battle around The person shouted: "Brothers, stand behind me and dance with me if you think I dance very well! Let this newcomer know how good he is!"     "Oh——!"     Moriya immediately got A group of strong men cheered, and immediately after, the people who had been waiting around rushed into the dance floor like dumplings. They squeezed behind Sen Ya in an orderly manner, but respectfully reserved the best position for After Dazai Ji, no one dared to openly compete with him for the position.

    Nakahara Chuya also ended up under Moriya's crazy hint, although he was full of embarrassment, but! After seeing the sarcasm on Ao Mako's face, Chuya resolutely joined the dancing army.

    ... It seems that as long as everyone is stupid together, this is no longer a problem.

    As a result, the scene once became very insane.

    A group of dark people followed behind Moriya, dancing wildly at the bachelor Akutagawa on the other side. Akutagawa, who is weak and weak, almost died under the dancing posture of the tough guy in a suit opposite him.

    Although Akutagawa's mentality collapsed when Osamu Dazai blatantly stood on Moriya's side, it wasn't until this moment that he faintly felt that Asahina Moriya on the opposite side was a difficult opponent different from all his previous opponents. Characters...  

   At the end of the song, Moriya made a chic finishing move, with his right hand vainly covering his right eyes, the other hand on his waist, and looking indifferently at Akutagawa opposite.