16

Chapter 16 The Sixteenth Day of the Game

    The explosive output of the alcoholic Moriya directly caused the two people present to fall into a long silence.

    After almost tens of seconds, Nakaya jumped up on the spot angrily. He rushed behind Mori, turned the other's chair around to face himself, "Ami! Tell me, who taught you this, I Go now—"Kill him!

    Considering the cruelty of the last few words, Chuya's words were abruptly cut off in half.

    As the head of the family, he couldn't recall the scene just now.

    ...Could it be that the way to tell a person is lying is to lick and taste it? !

    Chuya's face darkened at the speed of light.

    He couldn't imagine the appearance of Sen Ya identifying lies to other people in the future!

    At this moment, Moriya turned his target to Chuya.

    Chuya looked at Moriya's face getting closer and closer, and he immediately understood that this was to make him accept the lick of discrimination.

    His heart was tangled.

    "Will you be sad if you avoid playing with him?"

    "...Why is it so difficult to raise a child     ?!

    "

Sammy knew nothing.

    Seeing himself getting closer and closer in Moriya's face, Chuya's body was a little stiff. In the end, he still stood there helplessly, ready to accept Moriya's wet puppy licking people.

    What else can I do? Of course she chose to pamper him.

    However, just when Moriya was about to launch a discriminating lick at Chuya, Osamu Dazai's ruthless iron hand directly pressed Chuya's face, pushing him back violently.

    Chuya: "???"

    He was sure that Osamu Dazai must have pushed him with all his might!

    So much so that even a master of gymnastics at Zhongye's level took two steps back under the opponent's strength.

    He looked at the peerless dog man in disbelief, and saw the other party looking at him with a smile on his face, but the smile didn't reach his eyes.

    At this time, Moriya's tongue attack also arrived, but after the sound of "squeaky", he only licked the air.

    However, this dramatist didn't know anything about it. His big blurred cat eyes were wide open, and he roared into the empty air: "This is the smell of lying!"

    Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Chuya: "..."

    This roar Not only interrupted Chuya's thinking, but also instantly distracted the attention of the two who were almost torn apart.