18

Chapter 18 The Eighteenth Day of the Game

    After following Toru Amuro for two days, Moriya has already figured out who the other party's informant is.

    So he took Chuya and Akutagawa to beat up the poor informant, and succeeded in asking Amuro Toru's trajectory and the information about the broker he met with today.

    After Chuya called and asked his subordinates to solve the two brokers, the three of them set off together towards the bar where Toru Amuro was.

    "So, for a while, the little mute will be my assistant, and Zhong will be the person in charge of the port area." Moriya simply confirmed the identities of the three, and rushed to the designated bar in a hurry.

    This bar is located in a dilapidated alley, its signboard is perfectly integrated with the surrounding environment, with an old atmosphere.

    Moriya pushed open the closed door and walked down a narrow staircase. After opening the door, through the dim light, Moriya saw Toru Amuro sitting at the bar.

    He was waiting for someone, so when he heard the sound of the door, he immediately looked towards the three of Moriya. Perhaps he didn't expect the guests to be three women, and his handsome face showed obvious surprise, but he quickly looked away and continued to sip the wine in his glass.

    When Moriya stood still in front of him, he realized that these three women might be the brokers he met today.

    As if seeing his doubts, Moriya said with a calm expression: "This is mustard seed, my assistant. As for this..." Moriya gave him a squinting look.

    Nakaya understood immediately, he took a deep breath, and said in a deliberately high-pitched voice: "I am the person in charge of the port area."

    Moriya looked at Toru Amuro, "Are you the one who made an appointment with us today? I’ve already heard about it from Tanaka.”

    Tanaka is the poor informant, and with the cooperation of Nakaya’s subordinates, he is probably a guest in the dungeon of Hong Kong Hei.

    Moriya's voice was not deliberately disguised, he was in the developmental stage, so his voice was still within the range of a neutral voice, and it was not too abrupt to say that it was a female voice.

    ... But obviously, he is the only one among the three who has such an advantage. Even though Akutagawa's wearing women's clothing is not against the law, he definitely kneels in seconds.

    Toru Amuro was taken aback for a moment, then smiled and seated the three of them.

    Mori stared closely at the top of his head, but no bubbles came out.

    Could it be that he really didn't suspect the three of them?

    But despite this, Toru Amuro is still very difficult to deal with, and the topic will never get to the point.

    In the end, before Moriya's patience ran out, he finally uttered a decent sentence.

    "I want to know information about Hong Kong gangsters."