59

Chapter 59

    The next day, Moriya was summoned by Mori Ogai early in the morning, and it was said that there was a new clue about the batch of mysterious medicine.

    "So Mori's next task is to investigate near the port. The information has been given to you. Time is running out, please deal with it as soon as possible." Mori Ogai said very officially.     Mori looked suspiciously at the middle-aged man who was bald and in crisis, " ...

    Why do I feel that you have a broken can?"

    Mori Ogai smiled slightly, "Your delusion."

After going to investigate but to no avail, Mori Ogai has already given up hope for Chuya to dig out the relationship between Moriya and this enthusiastic family. It seems that he can only come to the battle on the day of the celebration banquet.

    Thinking of this, Mori Ogai sighed inwardly. The task is really getting more and more onerous.

    Seeing that the information was complete, Moriya didn't argue with Mori Ogai, and rushed to the port in a hurry, where the broker might know something.

    However, just after he got out of the car, he found a familiar pink figure.

    A certain blond donut boy was leaning on the guardrail by the sea, looking at the distant scenery.

    As if aware of the movement behind him, Giorno turned his head, he looked at Moriya and smiled, "Good morning, Ami."

    Moriya was stunned, obviously did not expect Giorno to be here, He looked around, but did not find Bugarati and the others.

    "The others didn't come." Giorno saw his doubts, and explained bluntly. He spread his hands helplessly, "I want to avoid the surveillance of Pengo Li's group and come to meet you alone. It's still a little difficult."

    Moriya: "..."

    Listen! This familiar words!

    Thinking of Tsunayoshi's heroic jump from the eighteenth floor last night, Moriya felt guilty for a while.

    "...Then how did you come here?" Moriya asked humbly.

    Giorno said: "Let Naranja use his stand-in Aerosmith to scout the surroundings, and cooperate with Bugarati's steel chain fingers. Last night we analyzed your mission today, and Fugo thinks that you will come with a high probability. The dock investigated the cargo." Mori clicked his tongue softly, "As

    expected of a genius, he really got it right."

    "I thought you might need some help, so I came here." Qiao Luno looked at Mori. Mi said.

    Moriya laughed, "It's quite short of manpower. Because today's investigation can only be done by myself." The

    two began to walk to the pier, but after a day of investigation, Moriya still didn't get what he wanted. intelligence.