3

Chapter 3 Day Three of the Game

    After the mission, the two of them did not rush back to Kukulu Mountain. Instead, they came to Linshi. According to Yiermi, he received another mission temporarily.

    "It's not suitable to take Xiao Mi with you on this mission, so just stay here obediently and wait for your brother to come back."

    Hei Changzhi, who had suddenly awakened the attribute of younger brother control, reached out and touched Mori's head skillfully.

    A mood bubble popped out of Yiermi's head at the right time.

    "It feels so good."

    Moriya: "..."

    Hey, you idiot.

    Although he was crazily spurning Yiermi in his heart, Moriya was still obedient on the surface. He grabbed the corner of Yiermi's clothes, blinked his big eyes, and asked in a small voice unique to this age: "I really can't go out. Do you want to play?" I

    thought that with the current attributes of Yier fans, he might be soft-hearted and let him go out, but a very strange bubble suddenly appeared on this guy's head.

    "Perhaps I need to be disciplined."

    Ilmi suddenly stretched out his hand to Moriya, and with the bubble of unknown meaning, the hairs all over Moriya's body exploded.

    Seeing that Yiermi's hand of death was about to fall on his head, Moriya was quick to think, and rushed forward to hug Yiermi's thigh firmly, and took the opportunity to avoid his hand.

    "However, if elder brother won't let me go out, then I won't go out." After speaking, he raised his head and smiled at Yi Ermi.

    The two looked at each other for about three seconds, and Moriya almost used his whole life's acting skills to control the expression on his face.

    "Good boy."

    A bubble that announced the end of Mori's crisis floated unsteadily from the top of Ilmi's head.

    "Il fans favorability +5"

    and Mori just wanted to put this favorability on Il fans' face.

    Why did he feel like he was about to die suddenly just now? !

    After seeing off Il fans, the cute smile on Moriya's face disappeared.

    He calmly opened the door of the room, ready to go out and explore.

    He took a fancy to the upcoming open-air concert in the downtown music square, because the food festival will also be exhibited there.

    He will try his best to control the time when he comes back. If unfortunately he is caught by Yiermi...then he can only go back to Kukulu Mountain alone.

    Just as he was thinking, Moriya standing in the elevator felt Moudao's eager gaze, and he turned his head instantly to see a tall red-haired man looking at him.