chapter 24:helping refugees...the rage of a gentle god end of singularity 6

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering"italics

3rd pov

Hephaestus appeared in front of a pyramid, as he looked at it. He also felt the presence of the Egyptian gods but he ignored them and walked up the step. Past the guards who didn't notice him due to the Greek God using presence concealment.

The red haired man sighed, as he was greeted by the group talking with ozymandias. Slowly approaching he tapped ritsuka's shoulder making rhe brown haired master turn around to face him

Hephaestus:"yo." He greeted casually, as everyone else just stared at him in suprise. "Were you guys about to fight or something?" He looked between the two groups "cause ozymandias you don't wanna catch these hands...your gods did more specifically horus and sett and they got their arms broken." He looked at the pharaoh.

Ozymandias stared down the god, as Hephaestus sighed, and popped his shoulders and neck.

Hephaestus:"I just folded the other servants...and we both know who would win in a fight between the two of us." Ozymandias sighed and chuckled before sitting back down.

Ozymandias:"to think a master would be able to withstand summoning of a god...more specifically you hephaestus." The Greek God yawned and nodded.

Hephaestus:"so the holy land has been replaced with camelot...which might I add is being ruled over by lancer artoria." This made the others confused, as those who knew "She wields a fucking Lance that can pierce through the toughest of armours...the noble phantasm Is a giant pillar of light that causes a massive explosion." He sighed and stretched.

Hephaestus:"luckily...you have it's creator....even though that old hag rhongomynaid took full credit for its creation....but she didn't know I made a fail-safe In case it's ever used to hurt the innocent." He grinned. "I suggest we head over to the kingdom...since we'll be wasting time..."

The group left, as they traveled to the holy kingdom. They followed a group of refugees that hephaestus took a liking to, he would make sure none of them got hurt.

Hephaestus was sometimes called gramps by the children refugees, he made sure the refugees ate.

The chaldea group would talk with the refugees learning more about the holy kingdom, as they would learn about how most villages left to be apart of the holy kingdom and how they hadn't heard from the villagers of said villages.

The group arrived at the gates of the holy kingdom, as they waited for something to happen and hephaestus felt something was wrong. Until he noticed gawain standing on the wall looking down upon them.

Gawain:"thank you. I'm sure you underwent a long, difficult journey to arrive here. Our king accepts any and all people, of all races and religions, without exception." He seemed hesitant, as if he didnt wish to be there at the very moment." —However, before that, you must receive his pardon"

Hephaestus noticed artoria standing atop the main gate, as the king of Britain raised her weapon her eyes devoid of emotions.

Artoria:"..There are few who can be led to the end of this world. The roots of humanity rot and fall. And thus, I must choose. Those souls who are clean of filth. Those souls uncorrupted by any and all wickedness. —Those people born of eternal, immovable purity" everyone started to glow, as hephaestus noticed many stopped until three people left including him were glowing

Artoria:"the holy selection is over allow those four to enter." She looked at the rest. "Get rid of the rest..they are only causing corruption to the world of man." Gawain..looked saddened.

Gawain:"I'm.. sorry.. enforcement knights..you know what to do." He closed his eyes. Hephaestus watched, as enforcement knights appeared and suddenly started to attack the refugees.