chapter 1:start of a new life and i dislike ares.

Speaking:"
Thoughts:'
Actions while speaking:*bold
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

As lorenzo would open his eyes he would look around and notice he was in a blacksmith forge, as he slowly got up receiving headache before heading towards the washroom of his place, as he cleaned himself up lorenzo ended up getting the memories of hephaestus and seeing how much he suffered cause of his so called parents and family. Lorenzo looked angered by this before continuing to clean himself up making his face and body before noticing the changes in his body. He looked at the glass mirror and saw himself. His hair was crimson with a bit of black while his eyes were a mixture of fire orange and red. He wore a regular toga and a cape on his back while his hands were covered by bandages

Lorenzo:"huh i guess that's what i look like anyways i should clean this place up, it looks like the bad side of the neighborhood that people are to afraid to visit." As lorenzo continued to clean up the forgery, organizing the tools and throwing away all the trash that was on the ground, as he finished up with the place, before realizing that it would be a couple months until the birth of the twins, apollo and artemis.

In another location the 3 fates:

The fates looked up before feeling a disturbance in destiny as they looked around the gods about their fate, before stopping at hephaestus as they tried to control it before realizing hephaestus fate cannot be changed or decided at all, only he can decide, as they looked at his domain as it changed, the 1st one was the forgery domain, the second one was good and evil domain, the third one was hopes and dreams, the 4th one was cooking and the last was weaponry domain.

Change back to hephaestus/lorenzo pov:

As i looked around before heading out towards my forgery as i stopped feeling one of my relatives entering my forge, as i searched for their energy realizing it was demeter.

As i looked back seeing the goddess  appear, as she looked around before seeing me.

Demeter:"hephaestus is that you?"

"Yes i am, did you need something from me aunt, i was about to create a weapon for myself."

Demeter:" it's good to see you nephew and you look better than you were before, also zeus is holding a meeting in a couple of minutes would you like to head there now with me." She looked happy at my new appearance, and she seemed proud st most.

"Sure, I've got to divorce that horrible women known as my wife, i gave her everything yet she grabbed it from me and threw it on the ground like it, was nothing *inhale* I apologize aunt, I'm just so frustrated right let's head out to this meeting and if ares even thinks about bullying me I'll throw back the insults twice as hard."

Demeter:"it's alright little nephew let's head out before zeus starts nagging about how we're late" she told me before we teleported to the meeting room and as i went towards my throne i felt as if i was being watched as i look back and saw the goddess of the hearth, hestia staring at me.

"Hello hestia, it's good to see you again, it's me hephaestus."

Hestia:"ah, it's good to see you nephew how have you been lately, i heard what happened with your wife, and how she cheated on you with your brother."

"it's alright I've gotten over it, but I have decided to divorce that horrible woman i thought i could trust." I said as i walked towards my seat and sat in it, thinking about what i should make later in the forge and what to eat for dinner. As i failed to notice but the other gods and goddesses had arrived for the meeting, as zeus was the last to join, zeus looked around making sure everyone was here stopping once he looked at me.

Zeus:"WHO ARE YOU, HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE."

*breath in* "it's nice knowing my own father doesn't recognize me" i glared at the older man before he realized who i was.

Zeus:"ah it's you hephaestus, you've changed what happened to you why have you changed."

"That's for me to know and for you to not find out."

Hera looked at me with confusion and stunned silence, as i felt the stare of lust coming from aphrodite my so called wife.

"Let's get this meeting over with."

Zeus:"ah yes, we must talk about the birth of my two new children that will be born" once he said that i waited for hera to start screaming in outrage and frustration about how unloyal he is, it's her own fault marrying him, he ate his own wife because he feared of being overthrown by his own child.

Hera:"WHAT DO YOU MEAN CHILDREN NOT ONE BUT TWO!?"

'Oh brother here we go again.' I blocked out her yelling before i felt like i was being stared at as i looked toward aphrodite and found her staring at me with lust.

Zeus:"ah hephaestus did you have something to say" as he noticed me looking at him with a i want to ask you something look

"May i ask for a divorce between me and aphrodite, you know the reason father" zeus nodded as well as many other gods and goddesses including athena, aphrodite on the other hand look stunned and in complete shock.

Hera:"may i ask why, marriage is sacred so why." I looked at her with an annoyed look, startling her a bit.

"Oh boy where the hell do i even begin, let's list off some things she cheated on me with my dear brawn for brains brother and many others, she doesn't care for me, so why should i be married to that women, i had as a wife i gave her many things and she threw it away as if it were nothing so yes i want a divorce, I'll be leaving now." I got up from my throne and started heading towards the exit as i heard the deitys in the council agree with my divorce as i felt ares staring at me.

"did you have something to say brawns for brains ares." I looked at him with a glare.

Ares:"i have to thank you, now i can have aphrodite for myself" he grinned at me.

"sure you can have her, * i continued  to walk away* Have fun with my sloppy seconds." I said while smiling smugly. The gods and goddesses who heard that were stunned, some were trying not to laugh, and aphrodite she looked like her pride had been, insulted rebuilt then broken into a million pieces. I stifled a laugh that almost came out. "also before i leave hera" i looked at her with a cold stare, " i will never ever consider you my mother." I walked away and teleported back to my forgery, and thought about what i should do to help the twins mother when the time comes.

3rd pov with the council:

Hera well she looked shocked, stunned and saddened when hephaestus told her he will never consider her his mother, ares well he was pissed but tried to keep cool but he wanted to show that annoying blacksmith god his place, zeus and Poseidon didn't say anything while the latter was trying not to laugh at aphrodite, aphrodite well she was angry at hephaestus and annoyed by him she also wondered how can anyone reject her she was loved by everybody, athena, demeter and hestia they respected hephaestus decision and couldn't help but chuckle when he insulted aphrodite.

To be continued next chapter:helping out the twin deitys mother.