chapter 6: meeting my cousin.

Speak:"
Thought:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

As the sun would rise on the hills of camp halfblood, there would be demigods waking up to do their morning routines, and exercises, i on the other hand was at the big house waiting for the new demigod arrival to wake up, yesterday night perseus and his mother arrived but his mother was taken away by the minotaur. I was watching dionysus, annabeth and chiron play pinochle, as i watched dionysus lose for the third time in a row i couldn't help but chuckle as dionysus glared at me, as i looked up to see the two honor guests arrive

Percy:"mr. Brunner your here as well"

Chiron:"ah percy now we have four to play pinochle, you can sit by mr. D" i sipped my soda

As annabeth left, i continued to drink my soda watching the 4 play as i pat grovers head to calm him down.

Percy:"so your dionysus the god of wine"

Dionysus:"yes boy but hasn't anyone told you it's rude to say someones name"

"Brother stop being such a spoil sport"

Percy:" who are you?"

"You can call me Mr. H or better known as hephaestus the god of blacksmith, also don't mind my younger half brother, he just doesn't like hero's that much and he's stuck here until his punishment is over"

Percy:"ah ok mr. H"

"Also do try to stop saying those names sometimes that being will appear or they'll get angry at you, do not use phones cause once you do it's like saying to monsters hey I'm here come eat me, also grover do you mind giving percy a tour around camp half blood also percy may i see your hand."

Percy:"um why?"

Chiron:"it's alright percy, hephaestus usually does it to check what kind of weapon they can wield."

Percy:"ah ok mr.brunner"

Chiron:"call me chiron, mr. Brunner was just an alias so i could be able to teach you." As i checked which type of weapn he could wield so i decided to make a xiphos that could could change into a spear.. maybe a gáe bulg will do. As i finished up and headed toward the forgery while chiron and grover gave percy a tour of this place.

As i arrived in the forgery i was greeted by my children, i gave each of them hugs or a pat on the head as i went to the back of the forgery where my forge was at i started to make Percy's spear as i finished up the final touches, i decided to give it to him when the time was right. Also wanna know something about my demigod children.. they can use soul magic, 25% of them have a soul of determination, another 25% patience, another 25% have kindness, and the last quarter of them have souls of perseverance, i made a book about how to use their soul magic and put it in their cabin/bunker. Zeus was like a child throwing a tantrum when he found out i visited my demigod children i paid him no mind and just kept on with my business, as i walked out of the forge and headed towards the dining area since it was dinner and sat at the big table with dionysus, and chiron as i ate a burger and drank some soda, as i watched the kids give their burnt offerings to their parents. i always wondered how tf does that shit not smell like tf? Anyways as chiron announced capture the flag is going to be on the weekend.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi hephaestus ignoring a chibi aphrodite

It's been couple days and it's finally the weekend, some of the counselors were always  watching percy to see who his father was, he wasn't good at archery, nor running or anything else except for canoeing, i already knew why but kept quiet about the whole thing and i kept doing my own things as i watched percy train with the hermes cabin especially luke.