chapter 4:the aftermath

Speech:"
Thoughts:'
Whispering:'bold
Actions while speaking:"bold

Hephaestus/lorenzo pov:

As i returned to my forgery, i sat down on the chair i had made for myself as i looked forward not caring for my surroundings i continued to stare until i felt a tap on my shoulder as i looked at the person who tapped me, to see it was hecate.

"Did you need something hecate?" i asked the goddess in front of me.

Hecate:"well i wanted to visit you and i just found you staring off into the distance."

"Hm, sure why not, I'm getting hungry and i forgot to resupply my ingredients, we can hang out and i can get my ingredients and when we get back i can cook for the both of us."
I got up and stretched.

Hecate:"alright then." 'wait is this a date, no he probably see's me as his friend'.

'Wait what year is it what time period am i in, well if i think about it i was transported here before the birth of artemis and apollo wait how many day's has it been it since i helped leto' i shook my head getting rid of the thoughts before teleporting with  hecate to Olympus and as the two of us walked around, i noticed how the male deitys looked at hecate with a lustful looks. I just ignored it and kept walking with her getting ingredients for cooking and what not, i kept hearing people whisper about me behind my back about me and hecate walking together, i just ignored it. as i looked to my left i came face to face with aphrodite my ex wife and she seemed pissed.

'Oh this is going to be troublesome and will probably end with me getting a headache.'  i groaned internally and i prepared for this pain and aggravation.

Aphrodite:"hello their husband" some people started to gather around wondering what's going on, probably thinking i was in trouble for bekng with another woman.

'oh yeah only the council knows about our divorce' some guys were smiling about me being in trouble and some women where gossiping behind us.

Aphrodite:"i can't believe you cheating on me with another woman."

I took a deep breath not trying to slap the shit out of this annoying goddess. "Huh did you say something about us being married, oh right did you forget in that peanut sized brain of yours, well i can't compare you to peanut because that would be insulting the plant, pfft calling me a cheater when I gave you things that most people would over for and YET you choose to throw it all away for another mans body, the funny thing is you call yourself the goddess of love when really your just the goddess of lust because no goddess of love who si married would just cheat on their own husband so many fucking times. I will never ever love you, so leave me alone! Goodbye aphrodite." I walked away with hecate behind me and most of those that had watched me were stunned about finding out about our divorce.

Hecate and i arrived back at my forge, i told hecate to wait in my dining room as i went to the kitchen and i started to cook some food, still a little annoyed with aphrodite, as i finished cooking i brought the food to the table as i felt the presence of a god and two goddesses enter my forge as i served three more plates for the three, as i went to greet them.

"So what brings you three here on this day" as i looked up to see it was demeter, hestia, and hades.

Hades:"i just wanted to check up on you and see how you were." I looked at him.

"Let me guess you want to eat some of the food i made toaday don't you" i asked them in an accusing tone, i watched as the three looked. "Fine you can eat with me today, just eat slowly" i told them, as i walked with the three to the dining room as the five of us ate my food and, i question why hecate softly moaned while she ate my food, I'll just ignore that i hope that doesn't foreshadow anything right?