chapter 20:the start of the 5th singularity

Speaking:"
Whispering:'bold
Thinking:'

3rd pov:
Ritsuka and gudako could be seen summoning new servants as ritsuka had finished up his summon which was gilgamesh (archer:kid version)

Gudako:"jeez, you always take your time, whatever let me get started." As she used the saint quarts the room would be filled with a bright light then a golden card would appear and a woman with reddish hair would appear.

?????:"ah so you must be my master, you may call me aphrodite servant class ruler."

The door could be hear opening to the  room as the group turned around and noticed hephaestus standing there writing in a book

Hephaestus:"hey ritsuka when's the next singularit-" he looked up and noticed aphrodite who was staring at him. "You know what nevermind, if you need me master I'll be in the cafeteria helping emiya cook. Also you walking dumpster." He summoned one of his godslaying weapons he had made years ago. "if you try anything i will send you back to the throne of heroes in pieces!" He walked out of the room. As ritsuka followed after him along with gilgamesh while gudako and aphrodite stood there.

Scene change

Ritsuka could be seen giving gilgamesh a tour around chaldea as they arrived at the cafeteria just to see hephaestus sitting beside asterios as the beserker servant seemed to be playing on console that resembled a Nintendo switch. The master of chaldea walked towards hephaestus as he was worried about the blacksmith god after all his ex was just summoned.

Ritsuka:"you alright hephaestus?" The god of blacksmith looked at the master of chaldea, as he poked ritsuka's forehead.

Hephaestus:"I'm fine just annoyed, and tired. Also welcome gilgamesh to chaldea." The blond male nodded, the two started to talk with each other.

Kid. Gil:"so why do you hate that red haired lady?" Hephaestus let out a sigh but he told the child a shorter version of why he hated the goddess.  "I don't blame you, now." Hephaestus ate a chocolate bar, as he gave one to kid.gil who ate it.

Scene change

Hephaestus could be seen standing beside ritsuka, as romani told them about the 5th singularity which would be take place in the good ol u.s.a a place  hephaestus liked due to it's food and uh that was about it. Hephaestus spun around a curved knife that was in his hand, as the blacksmith took a sip of his coffee. On ritsukas team was:hephaestus, Francis drake, kid.gil On gudako's team was:mash, cu chulainn, and aphrodite. The two teams were then rayshifted to the singularity.

Location: 5th singularity

The group had arrived in a forest located in northern America  during the 1783, as they walked around, as the group came across an mechanicalized infantry unit, the soldiers started firing on their position.