chapter 14:pirates?

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

Hephaestus pov:

the group of heroes fell on to a wooden floor as everyone slowly getting up except for me who got up quicker and noticed the problem.

Gudako, Mash and romani could be heard talking while i shook ritsuka's shoulder which got the black haired boys attention, as i nodded my head towards the pirates that were in front of us.

Ritsuka:"hey mash." He poked mash's sboulder

Mash:"...true we never did rayshift to the ocean before."

"uh mash that isn't the problem." I pulled out one of my creations yamato as i looked towards the group of pirates.

Mash:"i know what your trying to say...Dr.romani  if you have any excuses let's hear them." She glared at the hologram of romani.

I looked towards cu chulainn as he noticed my staring, i whispered to him

'We should probably get ready, I'm sort of surprised the pirates haven't attacked us by now, they're polite.' The lancer nodded as he got ready. As the group stopped talking with romani the pirates got ready to attack. As i dodged one of their strikes and knocked them out with yamato.

I looked at the remaining pirate that was still awake. As i pointed yamato at him. "Mind telling us where we are." The pirate nodded as he was afraid of dying. "Also nice work cu chulainn."

Cu:"thanks ruler, also both of our masters are all right well they're still annoyed with romani." I turned my attention back to the pirate as i stared down at him

Pirate:"heh the thing is we don't know where we are, our compass and maps are currently useless and we just attack what's in front of us since it's the pirates way."

".....that's the most idiotic I've ever heard besides ares being a good person." I could hear caenis chuckle behind me. "Now then do you have any leads besides being an absolute waste of our time."

Pirate:"hey i may be an idiot but i do have some leads, word has there's a pirate island nearby and we're running out of food and water so i think it's a good idea."

"Hm then steer this ship and lead us toward this pirate island." The pirate got up and ran toward the wheel of the ship. As i walked back to the others with cu beside me. "Ritsuka it seems we've got a lead and we'll be heading there shortly also cu, could you make sure the pirate doesn't try anything." Cu nodded as he went to check on the pirate. I looked and noticed caenis staring at me.

"Is there something you wish to say to me caenis." The white haired woman was startled by me calling her out.

Caenis:"are you a greek hero, because I've never seen you before" i nodded a known

"I'm no hero, but i am greek, the names hephaestus the greek god of the forge, i was summoned ny Ritsuka over there and my current class is well you already know which is ruler." Caenis stood there as she realized that one of the gods she worshipped when she was alive stood before her. "I sometimes regret being related to them." I pat caenis shoulder.

"Do not consider yourself lower than because i was summoned just like you to aid them, also I'm sorry for not being able to stop my uncle...from doing what he did....i always tried to stop my family when they tried to hurt you heroes." I walked away as i walked toward cu who had heard my conversation with caenis.

Cu:"to think that i would be allies with a greek god and not only that but the blacksmith god, i have a question though did you care for them humanity i mean." He looked at me with a stare.