chapter 15:hephaestus is tired

Speaking:"
Thinking:'
Whispering:'bold

3rd pov:

Ritsuka and the others could be seen on the ship that was owned by drake who well was currently napping cause of uh...reasons

Ritsuka:"so we gonna talk about what happened yesterday." He looked at the blacksmith god who was staring blankly at the sea.

Hephaestus:"no." Cu who was trying to hold back his laughter.

Cu:"damn, i guess you really are a god cause damn, her moa-" before the dog could continue it was hit by a frying pan made out of gold.

Caenis:"lord hephaestus, are you alright."

Hephaestus:"....i wanna die." he continued to blankly stare at the ocean his eyes devoid of emotion

Ritsuka:"anyways uh is that a pirate on the water?" They all noticed a group if pirates on the water as the group was about to attack the pirates were killed by a modern gun that was in the hands of hephaestus.

Hephaestus:"that.....was anti-climactic, hm I'm guessing they were just ghosts that somehow manifested physical bodys." He made the gun disappear as footsteps could be heard, hephaestus turned around and was greeted by francis drake who seemed happy and satisfied. "Oh...it's..you"

Ritsuka:"hm I'd rather not deal with this,can you see anything ahead of us." Hephaestus looked ahead using The scope of a rifle as he saw an island.

Hephaestus:"there's an island ahead but i also sense servants there as well." The ship sailed forward as they were slowly arriving at the island.

Hephaestus:"what is it drake you've been staring at me for a couple minutes." He looked at the pirate woman who grinned at him

Francis drake:"heh, you really know how to give someone a good time, my legs still hurt from our little fun time last night" hephaestus could be seen covering mash's ears with his hand as he glared at the horny pirate.

Hephaestus:"please if you could kindly keep that to yourself i don't want you tainting someone's innocence." He looked forward as he noticed the island "it seems we have arrived." As the group arrived at the dock

(Timeskip brought to you by a chibi hephaestus unboying your astolfo)

Ritsuka:"so what does this stone tablet say." He looked at the others hoping they'd know what it meant cu wasn't there cause he had been knocked out by hephaestus.

Hephaestus:"it's talking about eric the bloodaxe king shall awaken once again, ok but hear me out. I think we found our next enemy." The others nodded as they continued forward deafeating pirated who seemed to be working with eric, they encountered the beserker as hephaestus ended the man before he could speak as he looked around still sensing the servant mana energy.

Ritsuka:"is there something wrong hephaestus?"

Hephaestus:"later, lets get back to the ship, kiddo." As the group walked back to the they arrived and started formulating a plan. "Master i suggest you and your sister summon one servant each we might need some back up." The two nodded as they summoned two servants.

Gudako summoned as a man with green hair and futuristic armour appeared.

Hephaestus just stared at Achilles with a blank stare, while gudako was smiling with excitement

Achilles:"the names Achilles a greek hero and rider servant, i ask of you are you my master." Gudako nodded excitedly.

Hephaestus looked over at ritsuka and noticed a female with purple hair.

Hephaestus mind:

Hephaestus mind:

Hephaestus:'why must i suffer

Hephaestus:'why must i suffer.' He stared at the two servants as he remembered the pain his family made two go through.

Stheno:"master who is that?" As she pointed at hephaestus

Risuka:"ah this is hephaestus, he was my third summon." Achilles and stheno stood there perplexed realising a god was standing there.

Hephaestus:"hello stheno, and Achilles." The two greeted back the kind blacksmith god "back on track let's continue with our journey." The ship traveled northwest.

(10 hour time-skip brought to you by chibi hephaestus meeting the reincarnated as ares mc and the two staring at each other.)

Hephaestus could be seen talking wit artoria.

Hephaestus:"so your king arthur, hm just as i expected." This confused the blond haired female.

Artoria:"what does that mean?"

Hephaestus:"your not a king to me your nothing but a puppet who had forced their own ideals on to others and lost their kingdom because of it." He walked away as artoria thought about what the god had told him, as hephaestus could be seen petting fou.

As hephaestus ignored everything around him but picked up a few words about a pirate ship. As he continued to play with fou who seemed to enjoy the gods presence as he felt a hand tap his shoulder as he looked and noticed ritsuka. The group left the ship and walked around on the island encountering dragon tooth warriors as the group got rid of the skeleton as the connection with romani was cut off the group walked back to the ship as they found out something had happened as the ship was somehow anchored by some unknown force.

They had found a fortress empty as the group noticed a hole in the moutain as they were in the dungeon or labyrinth, as the group ventured around the labyrinth until they found a trail of blood as the group followed the trail. Until they encountered a male with horns as he started to attack group but was stopped by hephaestus as the god held the minotaur in place.

Hephaestus:"hello asterios, it's been a while hasn't it." Asterios eyes widened as he recognized the male.

Asterios:"..mr hephaestus" hephaestus Pat's the bull head.

Hephaestus:"so what are you doing here in the place" he asked the minotaur but was stopped as he looked and noticed a girl with purple hair similar to stheno. "Oh it's you."

Euryale:"oh well if it isn't the ex-cripple." Hephaestus gained a tick mark as he bonked euryale on the head with a metal staff.

Hephaestus:"let's go follow us you two." Asterios picked up the knocked out euryale as they walked out of the labyrinth.

Chapter 16:hephaestus can't catch a break.