chapter 2:meeting other deitys and helping a mother

Hephaestus/lorenzo pov:

I yawned and stretched before heading to the bathroom to get ready and start my day

Timeskip

As i was fixing up some weapons and tidying up the forge, i felt the presence of the underworld leaking into the forge.

I sighed "uncle you know it's rude to come in unannounced, if it were another god they'd start ranting about  how your not supposed to be here this isn't your domain and what not, but unlike them i actually respect you uncle hades" i turned around to face my uncle who wore a black cloak with a the normal greek outfit but black and he was pale but not pale and black hair that was little disleveled and long. "so what brings you here"

Hades:"i wanted to ask for a favor, if you don't mind nephew."

"alright what's the favor?"

Hades:"do you mind making me a weapon that can be used as summoning staff and weapon?"

"what kind?"

Hades:"what do you mean by that?"

"Like what kind of weapon:a bow, a scythe, a spear, a sword, a hammer, a great axe, or great sword?"

Hades:"a simple broadsword would be fine" i looked at him and nodded.

"Alright, I'll come deliver it once i finish making it. also do you want it to be made out of celestial bronze, imperial gold or stygian iron?"

Hades:"stygian iron, what do you want as payment or will you do it for free?"

I huffed before saying "I'd like if you could just keep supplying me with stygian iron, also you can go now I'm about to start forging your weapon."

Hades nodded then disappeared into the shadows probably heading back into the underworld, you know out of all my relatives, he's the number one male relative i actually respect.

'Ah fuck i need to enchant it when I'm done but i don't know who to ask without being insulted, oh right hecate she'll probably help, i hope" i shook my head to get rid of my negative thoughts as i got up and readied myself to forge this staff/broadsword.

Timeskip

As i finished up the final touches to the weapon i cleaned my hands before heading out to visit hecate and ask for the favor, as i arrived in her domain i looked around before finally noticing her writing some spells on a piece of paper.

(How she looks like)

"Ahem" she looked up at me before realizing who i was

Hecate:"ah hephaestus, what brings you here?" She tried to make herself look good and pretty.

"Hm, i needed to ask for a favor, if you don't mind."

Hecate:"ah what's the favor" ' please let it be you taking me to your bed to  pound eep, no go away horny thoughts' her face went a little red before she composed herself.