🌸 Shifting 🌸

Start from the beginning

Jungkook was punching the punching bag continuously. Sweat is dripping from his body but it doesn't stop him.

After punching a few more times, he holds the punching bag.

The morning incident was playing in front of his eyes. The spark he feels when he touches her hands, the feeling is still there.

He looks towards his hand. "What was that? Why do I feel like that?" He asks himself.

"What the hell I'm thinking? I shouldn't think these things. I just need to focus on how to make her life hell. Because JK never forgets his revenge." He said with a smirk.

He again starts punching the punching bag with full force.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Y/n and Nam-ra reach the mansion. Nam-ra's jaw dropped after watching the big mansion. Y/n slowly closes her mouth. "Close your mouth." Nam-ra smiles awkwardly.

"We will live here?" Nam-ra asks in disbelief. Y/n smiled and nodded her head.

They both enter the mansion. Hoseok was going somewhere when his eyes fell on them.

"Oh, Y/n you came... I was calling you but you didn't answer my call?" Y/n immediately checks her phone.

"I'm so sorry Hoseok... I don't know how my phone went on silent." She said while checking her phone. "Oh god, Taehyung also called me." She mumbled to herself.

"Hoseok if you don't mind... Will you please take my sister to the room?" She requests him. "Of course," Hoseok replied. "Thank you so much Hoseok. Nam-ra go with Hoseok he will show you the room." Nam-ra nodded her head and went with Hoseok. Y/n went outside and called Taehyung.

✤✤✤✤✤✤✤✤

Taehyung again went hospital to Yoongi. "Oh, you came Taehyung," Namjoon said.

Yoongi was lying on the bed and Namjoon was sitting beside him. "Good news...... The doctor said that there is nothing to worry about now and Yoongi hyung will be discharged the day after tomorrow." Taehyung smiled after hearing that.

"That's very good news hyung. Now I'm relieved that there is nothing to worry about now." Taehyung went near Yoongi.

"But you take a long time to come?" Namjoon asked. "Ah... Actually, I went to meet Y/n." Yoongi and Namjoon exchange looks and look at Taehyung with teasing gazes.

After spending some time with Yoongi he went home. He is just about to enter the house when his phone rings.

His face lit up after looking at the caller ID. Without wasting any time he answers the call.

"Hello..... Y/n. Where are you? Huh? Why you were not answering my calls? Yesterday you ran away without telling me anything? You know how worried I'm for you?" He didn't give me any time Y/n to say anything.

"Taehyung..... Relax. I'm fine and sorry for yesterday. Some emergency came that's why I ran away from there and about not answering your calls. I don't know when and how my phone went on silent. I'm so sorry for making you worried." She replied.

Taehyung sighed in relief after hearing her soothing voice. "I'm glad that you are fine but you should at least tell me about this," Taehyung said softly.

"I'm so sorry Taehyung for making you worried. But don't worry I'm fine. Okay, I will talk to you later I'm busy right now." She hung up the call even before Taehyung could be asked something.

"Busy? But where?" He said while looking at his phone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

🄴🄻🄻🄾 🄿🄴🅃🄰🄻🅂 💜

𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐥𝐥?

𝐢 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 😚💜

𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐋𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫? 𝐏𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐓𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐒𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 🤗🤗

𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐈𝐧 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐧...

🄻🄾🅅🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜

🄿🅄🅁🄿🄻🄴 🅈🄾🅄 💜