{Plot 3}• CHAPTER I

Beginne am Anfang

I felt my face flush even more. My already red cheeks brightened and my panting increased.

Just from his words.

"It's bed time baby, if we go on I'm afraid your screams will wake the whole castle up" he grinned wolfishly, his canines had extended, giving him that drop dead sexy look that only made the ache in my core increase.

Sugars. I swallowed thickly, trying to calm my racing heart and my arousal. "O-okay" was all I could mutter as Darius' hands released my ass and trailed down slowly to my thighs where he planted me down. He didn't move away, just standing there and staring deep into my eyes.

"You know I can smell your arousal princess. Fuck, you're not making this self control thing easy. I'm loosing my mind here baby" his eyes slowly lowered to my lips and I could feel the desire and want radiating off him in waves, it made me whimper.

His hands had rested on my hips, squeezing gently as he pulled me closer so our noses were touching, our lips only inches away. I could feel his hot breath against my skin, making goosebumps rise all over. It sent heat sparking at my core making my situation a lot worse. He tilted his head further down, ghosting his lips over mine. My hand itched to grab him and have my lips against his. I had to ball my hands into fists against his chest to stop myself from pulling him in by his collars.

His eyes lowered to my balled fists and a knowing smile crossed his lips. Taking one of my little fists in his big hands he slowly unwrapped it, planting kisses all over my hand. He gazed up at me, his finger tracing the curve of my face. He tucked a stray lock of hair behind my ear, a charming smile on his lips. He leaned in, planting a chaste kiss on my lips before pulling away.

"Get in bed princess, I'll be right there" he winked before stepping back and it was then I realised my breath had been caught in my throat. I inhaled deeply as i watched his back disappear into the closet.

I palmed my cheeks, immediately feeling their warmth. My legs felt like jelly so I did myself good and walked over to the bed. Immediately I laid down I sunk in, my entire body settling into the king sizes bed like it was made to occupy every inch of me. Instantly the scent engulfed my senses, honeysuckle, spice, rain forest wood. It hugged me like a comfort blanket and refused to let go. It was pulling me to sleep like a lullaby. The devilishly soft dark sheets weren't helping either.

I was about shutting my eyes when the sound of the closet door opening made me turn my head to gaze at the source and what I saw immediately made my throat dry. Darius emerged from the door, shirtless with only a pair of sweats hanging looks around his waist. His gold locks were pulled into a low bun, letting some strands escape the band to frame the outline of his face. He smiled at me, his eyes wandering all over my body and when they finally met mine I flushed even more st the look they held.

I gulped, how was I supposed to control myself with what he was wearing or what he wasn't. I diverted my gaze as he got under the covers, his back meeting the head board as he reached over for a book that I only now realised was at his bedside table. He turned off the lights, the only thing illuminating the room was the lantern that sat beside him giving me an outline of his side view with light tracing every curve of his face. I let myself stare and appreciate how truly gorgeous he was.

His thick brows pulled together as he wrote something down, my curiosity long gone and replaced with the urge to trace every mark on his body when my eyes settled on them. They looked immaculate in the low light. I wanted to run my fingers over every curve and bend but I didn't know if that would be taking it too far.

Maybe he didn't like it being touched.

I hadn't released I got lost staring until Darius's head turned and his eyes landed on mine. I bit my lower lip, feeling embarrassed for being caught staring, "S-sorr-"

"Come here" his deep velvet voice beckoned on me.

He opened an arm for me to get into and I stared at it for a second, contemplating. If I touched him I doubt I'd be able to fall asleep, at all. But I wanted to touch him, I wanted to feel his body heat. Slowly I inched closer, careful not to move too quickly so my gown wouldn't ride up.

Now that I thought about it this night dress was a lot shorter and more revealing than the ones I normally wore. Ruby must have chosen it knowing I would be staying with Darius.

A shriek left my lips when a hand wrapped around my waist, pulling me firmly into Darius's side. He looked down at me, an amused smile on his lips. Blood rushed to my cheeks when I realised how I had landed, half of my body was on his. I gazed into his eyes, a look of contentment and satisfaction in his gaze.

My gaze flickered to the book in his hands, I could recognize his cursive writing anywhere. "What are you writing?" I asked, hoping that my question would take his attention and his nerve wrecking gaze off me.

"It's my journal lux mea" he answered, his gaze still casted down at me.

"Your journal? Can I see?" I watched as he shut the book, his gaze never leaving mine. He placed the book on the night stand and sunk deeper, his hands wrapping round my waist as he pulled me in so I was staring up at him.

"That's for another day amica mae" he placed a kiss on my red nose making me scrunch it up. A deep chuckle resonated from his chest, the rich sound bouncing off the walls and ringing through the silence. His body shook, rumbling with mine. I just stared at the scene- how beautiful his dimpled cheek was, how wide his smile stretched and the happiness I could see twinkling in his gaze.

"I'm sorry baby, you looked like a cute little kitten" he said, making me smile and narrow my gaze at him playfully.

"So I'm a little cat now?" I asked challengingly.

"Yes, my sexy little kitten. Is this how devilishly alluring you look every night? I'm starting to think you got all dressed for me" his tone had dropped, his eyes gazing at me like he was savoring how I looked.

Blood rushed to my cheeks, "U-um no. I didn't well i-" I bit my lower lip and swallowed the rest of the jumbled words that had popped into my mind.

He smiled, pulling me closer to his chest so his head could easily rest in the crook of my neck. Taking a deep breathe of my scent his voice rumbled through my ear "Good night my love"

I let myself melt into him, ignoring the tingles that sprouted across my body from his tone. I sighed in content, letting my hand rest against his chest. I don't know how long I listened to the steady rhythm of his heart beat but I found myself slipping away into a deep unforgettable slumber.

Hiii loveliesss!!! Dropping this update for a very special someone, Ange1754  I'm dedicating this chapter to her and I hope you enjoy it dear! Hugs and kisses to all those who take time to vote and comment

I'm dedicating this chapter to her and I hope you enjoy it dear! Hugs and kisses to all those who take time to vote and comment. Love y'all MWAH!
♡♡♡