Prologue

*Mentions of depression, and eating disorder appear!**Please read up until the triggers if needed!*

It's a beautiful afternoon, the weather is perfect for a nice picnic and the flowers are beautiful. Our view comes to a huge orange building known as Hotel OJ as everyone is just doing their daily things. Pickle is on the couch in the living area playing his game for the millionth time, the Cherries and Yin-Yang are drawing together, OJ is putting lunch up and well, you get the picture.

Things were quiet in the hotel. It was peaceful to say the least. Actually, it's been so peaceful, that there hasn't been a fight that was going on- *Bang!* *Crash!*

Oh. Maybe things were spoken too soon. OJ managed to drop a pan on the floor while trying to put the dishes up. Muttering to himself, he picks up the pan and resumes to his duties. While he continues the dishes, let's check in with some of the others.

Our newest member of the hotel, Paintbrush, was relaxing from the tension that was last night. Episode 12 of II2 was premiered and Paintbrush had been the most recent who was eleimnated, not that they minded though. Paintbrush also revealed that they were a 'C', well, that's how Lightbulb put it together; they were non-binary in case you didn't understand.

However, why is our focus on these people? This bo- I mean, this story is focused on Balloon, not any of these other people that live in the hotel. Well, let's go find him, shall we? Heading up to the 3rd floor of this massive hotel, we find Balloon up in his room he shared with Nickel. You heard that right. Actually, more read that right. Balloon and Nickel were roommates. Balloon never understood why he and Nickel were paired up. Furthermore, he never understood why OJ let him stay in the hotel to begin with.

Disregarding those thoughts, Balloon just continued to lay on his bed closest to the window with a nuetral yet sadden expression. You see, Balloon wasn't liked by the other members in the hotel, not even by some of the season 2 contestants. The only one who liked Balloon was Suitcase, but she was still in the season, and all Balloon could do was survive and hope for the best both for him and Suitcase.

Balloon and Nickel came to the hotel around a month ago, and all throughout that month, was nothing but torture for him. From harmless pranks set by the Cherries, to being mocked by people like Pickle and Paintbrush, to even hearing giggling behind his back by Nickel and Yin-Yang (well, mostly Yang). It was too much for Balloon! He never left his room often, but when he did, Balloon would try to hide himself so he didn't have to hear the echos of hatred from the guests in the hotel.

*Triggers begin*

What nobody knew however, was that Balloon was plunging deeper and deeper into depression. Yeah, Balloon had depression, though he never told anyone, since well, why would he if nobody cared? On top of this, Balloon had a small eating disorder and insomnia, but again, why bother telling someone who hated your guts? All this hate and loneliness was really eating Balloon up and he wanted to do something about it.

*Triggers ends*

Balloon was ready to do something about this, once and for all. No more would he be hurt. No more would be be alone. No more would he have to hear the afwulness of the hotel guests. But how far is Balloon willing to go to get away? Who would Balloon go to when something happens? This friends, is where our story begins...

The story that will change Balloon and memebers of the hotel for a long time.

*End of Prologue*