xxix. i hit ro in her annoyingly pretty face

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ───────────
✧₊˚。({  I HIT RO IN HER ANNOYINGLY PRETTY FACE  })

CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE ───────────✧₊˚。({  I HIT RO IN HER ANNOYINGLY PRETTY FACE  })

" iris THE GOO GOO DOLLS "

{ PERCY }
JUNE 28TH, 2010
──────────

PERCY DOESN'T REMEMBER GRACE EVER being so aggressive. Like, yeah, she has the typical Roman anger. The typical wolf death stare that scares the shit out of everyone. But he's never seen her this loud. He practically got shoved off Roma's bed when he shot a goal in FIFA against her on pure luck.

          To be fair though, he knows absolutely fuck all about soccer. No wonder she was pissed. He literally chose to play as the team Barcelona because Messi was on it and he's the only soccer player Percy's ever heard of. Lame, he knows.

          But Grace, as it turns out, is a complete soccer fanatic and is obsessed with everything to do with the game. She plays as different teams in each game. Ones with obscure names like Juventus and Borussia Dortmund. There's even a team named Roma, funnily enough. And their kit color is legitimately orange. He laughed himself shitless when he saw that.

          Eventually, though, they both get bored after, like, four games because, you know, ADHD and all that. They end up playing a bunch of very aggressive games of Uno on the deck of the Argo II while Coach mans the helm, searching diligently for any sign of an attack from the lone seagulls passing by.

          "Uno!" Grace exclaims loudly, slapping down a green two atop a green seven extremely aggressively. It scares the shit out of him actually.

          "Χέζω!" Percy swears, examining his lame deck that has zero good cards and nothing to place anyway. "You totally cheated! I swear you gave yourself six cards when you dealt them."

          Grace scoffs. "You're just sour because you got your ass beat by a South-Asian girl."

          Percy rolls his eyes, picking a card up from the extra pile and grinning when he sees a +4 card. He swiftly places it over her card. "Change the color to red. And I literally always 'get my ass beat' by girls. It's easier to win against Leo or Jason than against you or Ro or Annabeth."

          The girl huffs as she picks up four cards from the pile. "Okay but Roma is, like, totally impossible to beat. It's not like you even want to win anyway because then she'll get mad. And she's fucking terrifying. I don't get how you don't shit yourself whenever she gets angry at you."