iii. my love life ft. elora and venus

CHAPTER THREE ───────────
✧₊˚。({ MY LOVE LIFE FT. ELORA AND VENUS })

"  creep     RADIOHEAD  "

creep     RADIOHEAD  "

{ ROMA }
JUNE 19TH,  2010
──────────

WHO SHE DOESN'T EXPECT TO see standing anxiously at the doors of the principia is Nico Di Angelo, the slightly creepy son of Pluto who had appeared a couple of months ago.

He wears the usual emo attire of black jeans, a skull shirt, and a black zipper, even though it's like eighty degrees outside. The silver skeleton ring on his finger is being twisted about in nervous habit. But when the boy sees her storm out of the doors, he masks his nervousness and jogs after her even though he can literally feel the anger radiating off of her. It influences his already erratic emotions and makes him want to hit someone, preferably Juno for letting a Greek into camp. Even worse, that specific Greek.

          "Roma! Wait, what happened?!"

          "Ek wil nie met jou praat nie, Nico," she responds, irritably, continuing her angry trek to gods know where.

"Wait! Roma, you've got to tell me what happened. I heard━ I heard there was a Greek in camp," he says hesitantly, arriving in front of her and blocking her path.

She glares at up him but her anger wavers for a moment, flickering into suspicion. "You know him, don't you?" she says, narrowing her eyes. Roma has had her suspicions about where Nico had come from and this seems to be proving them correct.

"No!" he tries but she gives him a skeptical glare. "Look, there's a chance I do but I need to know who it was. What's their name?" He hopes and hopes and hopes it isn't the person he thinks it is. Please, please, please don't be

          "Percy Jackson," Roma sighs, after eyeing him carefully for a moment.

As soon as she says the name, a look of pure panic flits across the boy's face━which doesn't go unnoticed by her━before it returns to its neutral state. So he does know him, she thinks, but how well, is the question. She watches while Nico scowls at the doors as if they'll magically turn into Percy so he can smack some sense into him.

          "So you knew him? Or know him, whatever," she asks tentatively. Even Roma is somewhat wary of Nico Di Angelo. He's scary for a fourteen-year-old and she doesn't want to see him lose his temper.