Part 12

Natalia POV

I decided not to talk to Johnson about the incident in Westside's parking lot, Gilinsky promised as well. It was odd to have put everything in the past with Gilinsky; coming clean about everything, and him still wanting me in his life. I looked forward to having another good friend to confide in.

The weekend of the fourth had finally arrived I was so excited for this party and needed to unwind. Since things with Sammy had been patched up, I guessed he was coming, which meant Nate would come as well. I couldn't wait to see Nate, not only because it was a chance to complete my summer mission, but he intrigued me. I didn't know what it was, but there was something mysterious about him.

I laid in bed, beer in hand as I made my playlist for the party, which was tomorrow night. Vicki was going to come over in the morning and help me clean and set up, seeing as I had all the alcohol and weed. As I scrolled through my iTunes, I heard a ding from Facebook. I checked and saw it was Nate who messaged me, what a coincidence I thought as I opened the message.

Nate Maloley: Count me in for tomorrow, we gonna get turnt.

Natalia Jones: Obviously... And you know you could've just texted me that.

Nate Maloley: You have my number though.

Natalia Jones: Um, no I don't.

Nate Maloley: I gotta go, see you tomorrow.

After Nate signed off, I scrolled through what seemed to be a never ending list of contacts. What if I did have his number, and just didn't remember ever getting it. I scrolled and didn't see anything relating to Nate, Skate or Maloley. I figured he definitely gave it to me at some point, but it got deleted.

Now I couldn't wait for it to be tomorrow night. The issues with Johnson could be put off for
another night, and I could finally focus on Nate.

~~~

My house was filled with people. Word had really spread through town, and I had expected nothing less. Everyone knew Vicki and I for our ragers and love for partying, among our other talents and interests.

I was currently talking to John Swift, a guy I had slept with maybe four years ago. Apparently, he was a friend of Nate's, which was interesting. As Swift talked to me about his recent endeavors out in L.A, my eyes scanned around my house.

I noticed, Gilinsky and Vicki talking in the kitchen, looking real close. I didn't know why, but I felt a twinge of jealousy. Johnson looked solemn as he played beer pong with his partner Big Mike. I noticed his eyes drifting over to where I was talking to Swift. I could not take anymore of Swifts talking, he was hot, I knew he had a big dick, but he was boring. To be honest, I wanted to do something to pass the time until Nate arrived. Sammy and Nate hadn't shown up yet, but it was still relatively early. They were probably smoking at Sammy's house or something.

"Wanna do something fun?" I asked as I sipped my vodka soda.

"Fun as in what we did in that empty classroom? Swift smirked.

I shook my head. "No, let's get high, I have a ton of weed."

"Nah, I got something better." He said as he took my hand as we headed to the bathroom in my bedroom.

"What's better than some Mary Jane?" I asked. I was enamored with weed, like I loved it immensely.

"My good friend right here." Swift said as he pulled out a baggie of what I knew to be coke.

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"Yep, what you haven't done this? But you're Natalia Jones, you've done everything." Swift said shocked.