Part 9

Natalia POV

It took me days before I finally regained strength in my legs. The Jacks really wore me out, but it was so worth it. Surprisingly the threesome didn't make things awkward between us, it made us all closer. I assumed it was because the guys wanted something like that to happen again. Jack and Jack now took every opportunity to invite me to hang out with them, to smoke and throw back a few beers. It was nice having other friends to talk with and share a food laugh with, other than Vicki. However, I did notice all the stolen glances Gilinsky gave me. I knew he was feeling more attached than ever, so I did my best not to lead him on again.

"Natalia!" my mom shouted as she stood on the opposite side of the kitchen counter, getting me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, I was thinking. You didn't need to pull the full name card." I laughed as I moved my fork around in my salad, not feeling hungry anymore.

"What were you thinking about?" My mom asked me.

"Just some stuff, planning for Fourth of July, Vicki and I are trying to make plans." I lied.

"Well, you know I'm visiting your Aunt Christine for that weekend. You could either come with or have some people over." My mom said as she sipped her coffee, eyeing me.

"You'd actually let me have a party?!" I exclaimed.

"Not a rager, or whatever you call it, but no more than 30 people and I don't want people drinking and driving. People can stay over, just make sure when I'm home everything is cleaned up." My mom said with a smile.

"Wow thanks mom, you're so awesome!" I said as I got up to give her a hug.

"Tal hugging me, wow is this Opposite Day?!" My mom said with a hint of sarcasm.

I laughed as I mentally began preparing for what I intended to be the best summer party in Omaha.

~~~

The party wasn't for a week but I already invited way more than 30 people, including Sammy, Nate, Jack and Jack. My main interest was Nate, but I knew he wouldn't come unless the other guys did.

I decided it'd be best to start getting alcohol and weed a week in advance. I loved being prepared and it gave me something to do. I already got enough weed to get the whole party high, from my dealer Adrian who always gave me the best stuff. Next stop, was the liquor and beer. I was so thankful I had a great ID and a decent paying job to afford all this shit.

I made my way down the aisles of the liquor store, looking for the best vodkas for my party. As I debated on getting Smirnoff or Svedka, I felt a soft tap on my shoulder. I turned around to be greeted by Nate Maloley. He was dressed in a grey T-shirt, black jeans and a black SnapBack. He looked so damn good, I had to squeeze my thighs together.

"Hey!" I tried to say as normally as possible.

"Hi! Well I see I'm not the only one with a good fake around here." Nate said with a chuckle, showing off his dimples, which were actually so adorable. Wait, why was I studying his dimples, I needed to focus.

"Yeah, I got lucky I guess. So are you gonna come to my party for the fourth?" I asked, hoping his response would be a yes.

"Yeah, I heard about it. Definitely sounds tempting, but I gotta discuss with Sammy." Nate said as his smile faltered slightly.

"You know, you don't need his approval for everything related to me. If you wanna come, come and I can guarantee you'll want to come." I said, looking at him with puppy dog eyes, hoping that'd do the trick. In all honestly, I just wanted his lips on mine again.

"Don't give me that look. I'll let you know, in a couple of days." Nate said as he headed off.

"Wait, I don't have your number though!" I called out, Nate simply turned around, smirked and then he was gone.

"Weird." I mumbled as I finished my shopping. I had a feeling that Nate would be hard to get, like extremely hard.

My next stop was to get some beers from the nearby convenience store. I headed straight for the refrigerated section, where I noticed Sammy looking for beer. Of course I'd run into Nate then Sammy within minutes.

I regained my composure and went to the refrigerator doors next to the ones Sammy was peering through. Immediately, I felt his eyes burning holes through me.

"What are you trying to stalk me? Couldn't get enough of me the other week?" Sammy spoke up.

I turned towards him and let out a little laugh. " I got more than enough of you, but something tells me you've thought a lot about me. I mean it's not like you have people to run and tell and brag about how you slept with me. They'd think you're a pussy for giving into me too easily. So let me take a guess, you've stayed up hours late at night thinking about the night we shared, wishing you got to see me come. You want it to happen again, just admit it." I said in a lowered voice, as I stepped closer to Sammy, running my hand down his chest.

"N-no I don't." Sammy said leaving me unconvinced.

"Just tell me what you want Sammy." I whispered in his ear, my lips brushing against his ear lobe.

"Y-you, I want you again." Sammy confessed, his breathing rapid.

"Good answer, let's get out of here." I said grabbing his hand.