Part 4

Natalia POV

My eyes widened in shock as Sammy's eyes met mine from across the room. I could feel his hatred for me, like it was burning through every part of my body. I smiled at him as I made my way closer to him, at this point Nate was nowhere to be seen. I understood why he fled like he did, Sammy was his best friend and if Sammy knew that Nate was trying to get with me he'd flip. Like Nate, Sammy tried to leave but I grabbed his arm with my hand.

"Sam, can we please talk?" I asked.

"Obviously you're high out of your mind if you're gonna try and apologize." Sammy said over the loud music.

"Just come with me." I said pulling Sammy to Vicki's guest room where I'd be sleeping tonight. I heard Sam sigh in defeat as he let me guide him to the room.

Once in the guest room, Sammy closed the door and turned towards me. His arms were folded across his chest and he looked like he'd rather be anywhere than in a room with me, I was hoping this would change soon.

"Okay I know you hate me and everything for what happened, but that was ages ago." I began.

"My parents still don't fucking trust me because of you. I was almost expelled because of you, all my problems come back to you Tal. You're the last person I'd ever want to talk to, I don't care that it happened ages ago, I still feel the repercussions to this day." Sammy said as he turned to leave.

"Wait!" I exclaimed as I grabbed him spinning him back towards me.

"What the hell do you want?" He asked giving me a death glare.

"You have to know I am sorry for what I did." I began as Sammy rolled his eyes.

"That's all you have to say 'I'm sorry?'" he replied.

I stepped closer to him, I could feel Sammy tense up. "Haven't you ever wondered just how close we could have gotten, you know we were so close that night." I whispered close to his ear, I could almost feel the shivers running through his body and I heard Sammy gulp. No matter how hard he tried to hate me in that moment I knew he was close to unraveling.

"D-don't even go there Tal." Sammy whispered back.

"You know you want to, admit it you've imagined slamming yourself into me, you've imagined my lips around your dick, you've imagined my fingers digging into your back and so much more. I know, because I've imagined similar things Sammy. We could have been so good, but you know what I heard?" I asked whispering dangerously close to his hear now, my lips could almost taste his skin.

"W-what...what?" Sammy panted, this boy was unraveling in the span of minutes.

"Hate sex is always better." I said as I slammed Sammy against the door.

Without hesitation our lips came together like a car crash, the passion was intense. I won the fight for dominance as I took control. My tongue slipped right into Sammy's mouth like he had been waiting for it all along. His hands roamed my body as they slipped under my tight dress, squeezing my ass.

"Mmmm your ass is bigger than I thought it'd be." Sammy moaned as his lips went to my neck.

"So you have thought of me in this way." I smirked as his lips sucked my sensitive skin.

"Shut up." Sammy growled as he pushed me back towards the bed, my knees buckling as I fell onto the bed. Sammy wasted no time as he crawled on top of me, taking his shirt off in the process. He definitely had been working out as his abs were more evident than ever.

His lips sucked on my neck, finding my sweet spot instantly. In no time Sammy had me moaning like crazy, my fingernails digging into his back. He broke apart and stared at me, for once he wasn't staring at me out of hatred. I couldn't read his expression, but I knew he wanted me as badly as I wanted him.

Sammy's eyes wandered down my body, "Your dress needs to go." was all he said as he lifted up the tight fitting dress over my head, leaving me in just a tiny black thong.

"Mmmm no bra, I'm liking you more already." he said as he attempted to take one of my boobs in his mouth. Before he could do so I flipped us over, I loved being in control.

I straddled Sammy, feeling how hard he was through his khaki shorts. I began slowly rocking my hips against it, feeling him grow with each second. My lips attacked his neck and collar bone, I knew there would be marks there in hours.

Sammy's moaning grew louder, and I knew he was uncomfortable in his khakis. I lifted myself off as my fingers fumbled with his belt. Finally I slid his khakis down, which Sammy eventually kicked off. His length was even more evident through his boxer briefs. I look up at Sammy, who already had his eyes closed and was biting in lip in anticipation of what was to come.

Teasingly, I ran my palm up and down his member which was still covered by the thin fabric. His breathing was rapid and irregular. "Please Tal, I need you." he whispered.

I cocked my head to the side and smirked "Wow the tables have turned, you're begging for me now. Never thought I'd see the day." I said as I slid his boxer briefs off painfully slow.

Once Sammy was completely naked and exposed, I stared at how big he was. I couldn't wait to fast forward to the part where he was inside of me and I could feel every inch of him.

As I was about to lower myself onto him, Sammy pushed me off. "Not happening." he said.

"What the fuck Sam?" I asked pissed off that I was so close to having Sam.

Sammy simply smirked as he got off the bed, I followed his movements. I sighed in defeat as I went to find my dress.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" Sammy growled as he slammed me hard against the wall. If I didn't throw my hands out in front of me I probably would've banged my head.

"Mmmm Sammy likes to be rough and in control. " I whispered as I could feel Sammy sliding down my thong, finally leaving me naked. I felt his fingers creep by my area, he could totally feel how wet I already was.

"Already soaking, who would've thought." Sammy said in my ear. I needed him now, I could feel how hard he was, I was practically tingling with excitement.

"Just fuck me already." I said through my gritted teeth.

"If that's what you want." Sammy said as he slammed into me without warning. His thrusts were so powerful I thought I was going to be pushed through the wall. The pleasure was intense, I rested my forehead against the wall as Sammy continued thrusting into me.

I knew with each thrust he was taking out the years of hatred he had for me. This was his way of letting me know how much pain I had caused him. I swear I even heard him say fuck you at one point.

Within no time I was already so close to my peak. Sammy was skilled for sure, and his frustrations were only increasing his skill level.

"You feel so fucking good." Sammy breathed in my ear as I felt his teeth graze my ear lobe.

"I'm close, Sammy so close." I moaned, I couldn't take it anymore.

"Great." Sammy said as he pulled out finishing himself off.

"You did not just fucking do that!" I screamed. I hated not coming, it was the worst and the fact that Sammy did it on purpose, was making me so angry.

"I know what gets to you Tal, I know stuff like this makes you tick. This was my way of getting back at you, obviously it's nowhere near what you did to me, but it's a start." Sammy said as he got dressed.

"Screw you, Sam." I said getting dressed, still fuming.

"You already did and I guarantee the next time will be even better. I can already picture how aggressive you'll be." Sammy said with a wink as he went back to the party.

"Like there will ever be a next time." I scoffed, fixing my "sex" hair and headed back to the party in search of something powerful to take my mind off of Sammy.