Part 6

Natalia POV

It had been a few days since the party at Vicki's. I hadn't heard from any of the guys except for Johnson who I grabbed lunch with the other day. He hadn't talked to Gilinsky yet, and I honestly doubted he would. He was too good of a friend to sleep with me or do anything with me behind his best friends back.

I wasn't sure who would be my next target, honestly I wouldn't know until the time happened. I found that planning everything out never worked, something or someone always got in the way. The only planning I needed to do was plan a huge party or get together. I needed something to kick start this, because let's be honest my plans would never work with no alcohol or drugs.

I sat on the rooftop outside my room, which overlooked the neighborhood, giving me a complete bird eyes view of Johnson's house. Luckily, the sun had just set so I couldn't be seen. I liked the feeling, knowing I couldn't be seen, but I could still see those below me.
I took another hit of my joint and laughed as I mentally compared myself to an angel of darkness.

My attention focused to the Johnson's house as I noticed some new activity. I squinted as I noticed a couple of figures coming out of the Johnson's side door, making their way to the newly lit patio. Easily, I could make out Johnson's smaller frame and then Gilinsky's. I wasn't surprised they were hanging out, since they always did. However, I was interested as to what they talked about when they hung out. I debated for a quick second if I should go over and snoop. I decided I might as well do something fun rather than sit on my rooftop. Before I headed back inside, I finished my joint. I crept quietly across the street and stood next to the gate. I could hear laughter and smell weed amongst the summer air.

I crouched down and peered through the tiny opening between the gate and the fence, I had perfect view of the two guys smoking and drinking. Part of me wanted to join them, but before I did I wanted to spy first.

"Yo I still can't believe you hooked up with Vicki." Johnson said out of the blue, immediately reinforcing my decision to creep.

"She's so hot man, kinda wish I fucked her though." Gilinsky said as he took another hit. Damn he looked so sexy when he smoked.

"So you're like over Tal then?" Johnson asked, even from peering through the tiny crack in the fence, I could see the nervousness rush through his face. Was he actually going to come clean to Gilinsky about our make out session? My heart began racing at the thought. I couldn't wait to see Gilinsky's reaction.

"Uh well I don't know, I tried to force her to admit she has the same feelings for me, and I'm starting to realize she doesn't, I don't think she ever did. How could I be so stupid to fall for her tricks." Gilinsky said sadly.

Hearing the sadness in Gilinsky's voice truly made me feel sad for him. I knew how much he cared for me, but he knew what he was getting into.

"Speaking of her tricks. She well she tried to-" Johnson began and I knew he was gonna confess to him. Before he could get the rest of his words out I opened the gate, surprising both Jacks and myself included.

"Heyyyyy Jacks!" I said making my way to the boys. Johnson looked like a deer caught in headlights, while Gilinsky looked oddly happy.

"What's up?" Johnson asked.

"Not much, I had to take out the garbage and I could smell the weed from my house so I figured I'd join you guys." I said taking bong and lighting it. I inhaled the smoke and exhaled it with one of the many tricks I learned. When I did so, I noticed both Jacks eyes widen and heard one of them actually gulp. I knew they always got turned on by girls smoking, just one of the many fun facts I had learned about them.

"Uh wanna beer Tal?" Gilinsky asked handing me a Bud Light.

"You don't even have to ask." I said taking the beer and practically chugging it.

"We haven't hung out like this since like sophomore year, it feels like old times." Johnson said after he took another hit.

"Yeah, it feels good before all the drama." Gilinsky said sipping his beer.

"What drama?" I asked.

"You know with you and me." he said matter of factly.

"Geez, can we go one day without talking about that G?" I said shaking my head.

"Sorry Tal, can't help it." Gilinsky shrugged.

"Okay I have an idea." I said with a sly smile. I had something up my sleeve that I prayed would work because it would be so hot and something I always wanted to try. I just hoped the Jacks would be as down for it as I was.

"Oh God, what?" Johnson asked.

"Threesome?" I asked with a smirk.