Chapter 1

Shepard  was still lying on the ground , Unconscious . His lightsaber was gone . All that was left were his Italian pistols , silver berretas and the armor he was wearing .

Matteo got up , looked around . A dark alley with a destroyed droid . He heard the footsteps of Imperial soldiers , TK soldiers and clones . He quickly shook himself , He left the dark alley and went to the spaceport , while avoiding the forces of the Empire . He no longer had the strength to skirmish . The fight with EC-99 'Noble' was enough for him . One thing you can admit , the fight with her was the best in Shepard's entire life . 

Matteo walked the streets of Daiyo . They reminded him of Hong Kong or Tokyo . Numerous Neon lights , food pubs , masses of people on the streets , crowds . In addition to TK soldiers patrolling the area and asking passersby . Matteo as a former Commander of the Republic , Alliance System and Elder Brother of the Asari Order sensed fear in the citizens . The Empire is more likely to stay here permanently . Screw you Empire 

Shepard arrived at the spaceport . He entered through the main gate . He took advantage of the fact that the controllers are busy with other things . Matteo looked around . No one is planning to accost him . Good . He headed toward the parked ships . 

When he got there Shepard approached one of the ships , Fondor Haulcraft . Matteo's personal ship looked like it had just left the factory on Fondor . Silver and black paint job , strong field , Aero-X34 cannons made by Navar Corporation , high-powered proton torpedoes , torpedo missiles and even a stealth system . Shepard made sure that his ship is the best in the galaxy . Soon he activated the ramp and boarded his ship . 

After boarding his ship , Matteo went to his room . He took off his armor , put it on the rack . He put on his coat , shirt and black pants . He then left the room and went to the cockpit

Shepard reached the cockpit . He went inside and looked around . The only thing that will not change in this ship . He walked closer to the only seat located in the cockpit . He turned it to his side and sat down . He felt the comfort , the soft and supple leather of the seat . The seat made of the best materials . No Imperial or other ships have such seats . Comfort in flight .

Shepard looked around the dashboard . All the levers , controls , systems showing speed , coordinates , radar and currently held ID . In addition , on board was a droid connected to the ship's computer F0-019 , a loyal partner and the only droid Shepard trusts . F0 more than once saved Matteo's skin . In addition , on the board were various ornaments from many corners of the galaxy . 

Shepard looked at his droid .

"Hello F0" He greeted him . F0 activated

"Hello" He answered " How can I help you?"