I smile and nod at him.

"Alrighty we have one more song next to sing then the shows over!" I recognize the voice immediately -it belongs to Chris. "We hope you like this song! It's one of our unofficial songs, 'Home alone'."

Realizing that I only have a few minutes to show my love to Reece, I run - no sprint about as fast as Usain Bolt!

The stage ➡️↘️Performers: Stereo kicks I read the sign that leads to where they are.

I open the door, and my ear drums nearly bleed at how loud the fans are. I can barely hear James' voice as he sings the chorus. I begin to panic when I realize that I don't have anything prepared to say.

How about, 'I forgive you and I'm sorry for what I've done I love you so much?'

No that's lame. Argh, only the bridge and one more chorus until the shows over and I don't know what to say!

Should I just wing it? Yeah I'll just wing it.

Thinking about it now that Reece has told everyone...will things really turn out the way I want them too? Will the fans like me? Will women stop throwing themselves at him? Will Reece stop having to do publicly stunts?

I really haven't thought this through, but I'm extremely relieved that I'm no longer his little secret, but that doesn't mean things will be all candy floss and full of rainbows.

The song finally comes to end, "I just want to thank you guys so much for supporting us and just for being amazing!"

They're ending the show, okay I need to make my move.

I walk up the steps that lead to the stage, a thousand of emotions run through my body but the main one that I can feel the most - is love.

I love Reece and I always will, no matter what obstacles come in our way, no matter how many times we tell ourselves it's over we always come back together because that's what happens when you love someone.

Jake is the first to notice me, he smirks and taps Reece on the shoulder.

He turns around and I look at him in awe as he walks towards me looking shocked as hell. Reece pulls me into his arms, he smells nice, I missed his touch.

His breathing is fast but so is mine, suddenly the noise of the crowd fades out and all he rest of the boys disappear. It's just Reece and I. It's always been Reece and I, it's like no one else and nothing else matters.

I pull out of the hug and my little daydream of us being alone goes as the crowd continues to make noise.

"I love you so much," my beautiful boy says, but before I could say it back he roughly presses his lips onto mine I and obviously kiss him back.

"Ladies and gentlemen can I give you Reece Bibby and his gorgeous girlfriend Neveah summers," Charlie (I think but it also sounds like Jake) announces.

"Okay guys you're really cute but please stop eating each other in front of everyone," I pull away in embarrassment and blush at James' comment.

I'm getting a mixed reaction from the fans, some are cheering, but the majority of them are either booing or muttering vile things. But I don't take it to the heart, I know it's a big shock and hopefully they'll accept us. Hopefully.

REECE'S POV

Last night was probably one of my best nights:
I sang with my favorite boys, in front of my favorite fans and got my favorite girl back.

Speaking of Neva where is she? I know she told she's staying at her parent's house to sort some stuff out with them, so I went with her and fell asleep next to her.