Chapter 30: The Battle!!! Part 5.

Start from the beginning

Veldanava didn't answer and just stare at the figure infront of him.

??? : "You won't answer?" It ask and look at Veldanava again and got no response. "I see." It said and bring his head back when suddenly.....

Veldanava : "Now!!!" He shouted and prepare his Attack. Drago Nova!!!!!

Veldora : Storm Cannon!!!!

Velgrynd : Cardinal Acceleration!!!!

Velzard : White out Absorb!!!!

This combination of attack can destroy Millions of Universe. After all, Not only they Coated it with Turn Null, They manage to use Veldora's skill and coated they're attack.

Veldora was able to use his Ultimate skill because of Ivarage/Ivaraj death. After that, He uses the Soul Corridor to let his Older Siblings to use his Ultimate skill and use it to make their Attack more powerful and Ignore the Barrier that 'it' has.

After they finish their attack, They look at 'it' and waited for the Smoke to disappear and what they see Literally make their World shatter.

Veldanava : "No way...." He mutter in disbelief.

Veldora : "Unbelievable...."

Velgrynd : "'It' tank our attack..."

Velzard : "Without even a scratch...."

Indeed, What they see make them lose all hope they have. 'It' tank their full pwer attack like it's nothing. Veldanava, realising that there is no way they can beat, no even scratch this Dragon, Immediately order his Siblings to run.

Veldanava : "All of you, Run!!!!!"

The three siblings didn't question their Brother and immediately run. They throw away their Pride and run with tail between their legs.

Velzard : "Brother!!! Create a Portal!!!!"

Veldanava : "On it!!" He said and make a portal. They were about to enter it when the Portal got destroyed.

??? : "Where do you think your going?" It ask suddenly.

Veldanava and his siblings look at the Dragon who is looking at them.

??? : "To think your skill can make my Barrier useless, I'm impress." It said and look at Veldora. "For that, I will kill you first and take your skill. You should be honored, Your skill will be useful to me." It said and point its Finger and Fire a beam to Veldora.

The Three : "Veldora!!!!!!" They shouted frantically.

Veldanava is trying to destroy the attack, Velzard is trying to slow it down and Velgrynd is Flying towards Veldora to be a Meatshield while thinking.

Velgrynd : 'There is no way i'm gonna let Veldora die! I'm gonna save him, Even if it cost my Life!!'

But all of they're hardwork, result nothing. The beam is already infront of Veldora. Veldanava can't destroy the beam, Velzard can't slow it down and Velgrynd wasn't able to outspeed the beam.

Veldora : 'So this is how i die, huh.' He thought, He close his eyes and ready  himself for the pain it will give.

Veldora wait for the pain but.... there's no pain(?). He wait for another 10 seconds and it's still.... no pain(?).

Veldora slowly open his eyes to see his Father standing infront of him.

Rimuru : "Are you okay, Veldora?" He ask with gentle tone and receive a nod feom Veldora. "Well, of course you would be, After all, I'm here!!" He said trying to lighten up the Mood.