"Really not, it was an accident." Xiaoguai was in a hurry, and she put her head on his shoulder up, into his ear.

This time, it was inevitable to be oppressed.

The man almost spat out a mouthful of blood, but she didn't notice it.

"I have already warned you. It seems that you still have the strength."

"No..."

"Come down."

"Don't."

"Say it again."

"No." She buried her head completely on his back , and even clamped his waist.

Mu Ling secretly thought.

If only there could be any door, she wanted to disappear immediately.

See you again tomorrow Yufu.

The little hand was suddenly grabbed by him, and she was turned in one direction after a moment of negligence.

She looked at him in surprise, her cherry lips parted slightly.

He was... so conspicuous.

"I...my foot hurts..."

The little girl possessed a playful spirit, and she was crying. She was weak and harmless, but she couldn't squeeze tears.

"Now you know your feet hurt, huh?" He lightly rubbed her chin, his deep eyes swept from the bridge of his nose to his feet, his voice seemed to hide a bewitching gu, "It's late."

With her back against the table, she looked at him pitifully.

"Cool?" He looked at her with a smile, the heat in his eyes never diminished.

The little girl nodded frantically.

A cashmere scarf was spread on the table, and he put her on the table, just like the meeting room that day.

The fire of depression has been burning from that day to today, and I have been accumulating energy for so long.

"Wait a minute."

The man's voice was naturally cold, but there was a wave of emotion hidden.

Mu Ling was a little puzzled, what are you waiting for now?

He took the mobile phone, opened it with his hand, and then leaned forward slightly with his straight body, gently brushing away her long hair, the hair penetrated into his fingers, and held her face in his palm.

This pose is beautiful and ambiguous, the lighting is just right, and the appearance of the two kissing deeply can be used as a wallpaper.

Seeing Yushen save the video, Mu Ling bit her lips, and said in a low tone, "I don't know, you have this hobby." 

The man untied the neckline with one hand, "You don't know much, do you want to know more about me? ?"

He lowered his head and smiled evilly.

Mu Ling's heart was pounding, and he was messed up by his handsomeness.

But...

He took her hand...

"Feel it? How much I love you." He squinted and smiled again.

Yu Shen was serious before, but now he smiles a lot, but when he smiles, she becomes confused.

The palm is full, very substantial, and the temperature is very high.

Little Guaiguai suddenly made an astonishing decision...

"Is this so?" She bit her lip, blushing, like a pink honey wood sign, but she no longer avoided her eyes.

The man's breathing was also disordered, this is the first time...she did it on her own initiative.

In fact, Mu Ling doesn't know how to get things done, but she cares about Yu Shen's little expression very much.

The peach blossom eyes are narrowed, the thin lips are slightly parted, and the man's shoulders and muscles are clearly layered.

Then she understood...

The little girl blushed, very embarrassed, but still willing to do this for him.

This made Yu Shen even more touched.

He raised her chin, "How lucky I am to meet you, my little moon."

Mu Ling raised her head, looked up at him, her eyes sparkling, "Mr. Yu, it's not luck, it's strength. Let's start from the time you saved a poor little boy."

Mr. Yijian Yu missed his life.

But fortunately, she has Mr. Yu.

Otherwise...she might be alone for the rest of her life.

The man who protected her behind that day, with a cigarette in his mouth, was so careless, but now it was her exclusive property.

The man raised his eyebrows. when?

But it doesn't matter, at least the temperature he feels now, as well as the soft fragrance, are real, and that's enough.

Gradually, the girl relaxed a little, and she even became mischievous, with the tip of her nose slightly raised, and she smiled like an elf, "Sir, how about it, do you want to get a card?"