"Yeah we will but what should we do about him now?"

"There's nothing we can really do. I recommend he start in bed for the next three months and I have some medicine for him to take when the pain gets to great, but it will make him sleepy. Other than that there's nothing I can do."

Ghost and I nod. I take the medicine from the doctor and Ghost helps Malcolm down and head to the waiting room where Rachel and Derrick are waiting.

"There's nothing they can do. They gave us some medicine, bit nothing really." I tell Derrick.

"Same with Rachel."

"So what now?" I whisper.

"My parents might help us."

"They don't like me and I didn't do anything wrong." I tell him.

He sighs. "They don't like you because your Rachel's daughter and they don't see you as mine. They don't like you or Rachel or Malcolm and they won't like or new baby, but would you rather be dead or worry about who likes you."

"I never gave a damn about your partners when they started treating me like crap." I tell him.

"Good, now go get a car."

"I don't know how."

"You saw Treyvon do it once."

"But-"

"Bring the car around for us."

I nod and head out the hospital to a non-fashionable car knowing we'll draw less attention that way.

I easily get into it and I finally handle the wires.

"God, please let this work." I mumble.

I connect the wires and hear the car turn on. I sigh, thankful the car didn't explode.

I drive around to the front of the hospital. Derrick beats Ghost to the seat next to me.

Ghost grudgingly gets on the back with Rachel and Malcolm.

"You're really playing the daddy role aren't you." I tell him getting on the highway.

"I always treated you like my daughter." He tells me.

"Where do I go from here?"

"Listen well, because I'm not repeating myself. Three miles take exit right and stay in the right lane. Five miles in the lane ,turn right then next turn left. Keep straight for ten miles and make a right and you should be there."

I nod taking in the information.

"I didn't see any laptops, did you lose it Ghost?"

"Yeah, I dropped them when I yanked Jasmine out of the plane." Ghost answers.

I take the exit on the right and keep straight.

"You're driving has much improved." Derrick acknowledges.

"Thank you."

"Let's play a game." Derrick encourages.

Rachel and I groan.

"What?"

"Your games suck." I tell him.

"Fine we'll sit here in silence." He orders.

I focus on the road. I turn right then left as Derrick instructed. I've noticed that four cars are following us.

"You see that?" I ask Derrick.

"Of course, I saw them when you took the exit right." He informs.

"I'll shake them."

"You'll need to, because we have no weapons." He remind.